Well done lads....

Guest Manwithastick

Guest Sheff Owl

Season tickets sales won't increase until the quality on the pitch increases. Blaming the budget and having no money is one thing, but every time we have spent the little we have, it tends to be wasted. Look at the loan signings we've had, most clubs have benefited from young Premiership signings, Cleverley at Watford, Emmanuel-Thomas at Donny, etc. However, we spend our budget on players like Soares, Smith (Chelsea), who are totally sh*te and uneffective.

And the quality on the pitch won't increase until Season Tickets do. Catch 22 really ain't it.

I hate what this group of players has done to our club.

Completely agree - this season has been about as much pleasure as sitting for 90 minutes pulling your nose hairs out with a pair of tweezers. Would love to see the likes of potter, jeffers and buxton beaten to death with shoes in the car-park, if we do go down - anything the oinkers can do - sure we can do better! roger it, throw in Laws for bringing them in! Today just summed up this season - we have players who can grind out respectable performances and results against the top teams, yet let matches there for the taking against crappy opposition slip. Be great to say we will be in a position to change things better with a clear out in the summer, but there will be nothing in the way of funds for AI to work with. Saying that - it will all be our fault as we have not bought season tickets etc.

Guest intercity0wl

Bunch of spineless lobbers , not fit to wear the shirt, Lee Strafford marginally worse than Dave Allen.

And that one stupid statement from a supposed supporter of SWFC shows just how hard the job of turning the club round will be.

He had the chance to do that, it was obvious to all that this squad was not good enough, even though he tried to tell us otherwise, but why was the manager not allowed to strengthen the squad? When we are expected to have faith in his grand plans for the future, surely it should not have been beyond the realms of possibility, that we could have found the funds for a couple of decent loan players before the deadline.

And the quality on the pitch won't increase until Season Tickets do. Catch 22 really ain't it.

It is. Only chance of doing it would be to get some decent freebies and loan players in. Unfortunately every player we buy is poo poo or injured.

Guest Sheff Owl

It is. Only chance of doing it would be to get some decent freebies and loan players in. Unfortunately every player we buy is poo poo or injured.

I think we really need to hit the loan market for a couple of loan players for the season like Watford did with Lansbury and Cleverley and QPR with Taarabt.

hi all.

it seems we are stuck with em till the season ends .so what do we do .slag em off an make em think f--k it why should i try for the abuse i get, or try to get em playing by our support

its a tricky dilemma is'nt it .i mean you could go out on a sat or sun to any local league and see commitment from players deemed not good enough to play at a higher level,these who play for no money and love the game for what it is

then you get our lot who only do it when they want,but they must have had heart once ,where has it gone ,you never lose the skill ,ok the legs go but this lot supposedly are in their prime ,its as if they want to fail,i played in all leagues upto conference before i broke my leg and still scored whith a broken leg ,now to me thats commitment, die for the shirt was my briefe and i lived by that .

but i am sorry this lot seem to want to die in division 1. Be that as it may i will support my club through all its trials and tribulations no matter where it takes us but for gods sake if you in the team have any pride get your heads out of your arce an play like u can dammit ,i gave 100% was told i would never play again.proved em wrong and finished top scorer in my team in unibond over 40 league aged 53 that to me is COMMITMENT TO THE CAUSE so try it players it sometimes works and if you can keep us up youve earn't your money and repaid the people that have provided your wages.ie the most important people the fans,

rant over regards

Guest Manwithastick

I think we really need to hit the loan market for a couple of loan players for the season like Watford did with Lansbury and Cleverley and QPR with Taarabt.

all way out of our budget.

Guest Sheff Owl

Yeah, cos Watford and QPR are flying high aren't they?

The 3 player's named are far better than anything we have.

Guest Sheff Owl

Don't deny they are expensive just making a point what impact loan players can have and we should look to get a couple in on loan, did not say them but like what Watford and QPR did.

I think part of the problem was the resigning of Soares and Varney.

Didn't exactly reinvigorate the squad did it?

A bit of fresh impetus with a few new faces etc.

The same old faces who were already playing a part in a continual failure.

Only guessing, but I reckon that those signings were in the pipeline before Irvine was officially confirmed.

Guest totemowl

I'm not necessarily getting the knives out for LS but this is all getting confusing about how better he is over Dave Allen. I've been a supporter and season ticket holder for more years than I care to remember and i've witnessed quite a few board room chairmen and direcetors, all of which have spent money. They might be considered as putting SWFC in the position we are in now, but at least i can say I have seen european football, Wembley finals and full houses. No we are not talking many decades ago but to some fairly recent.

Where does LS fit into the current situation. He his the chairman of SWFC and not one for stirring up a hornets nest, but what has changed at Hillsboro over the past two years. There is plenty of talk about inve*tment, LS wanting to take the club forward and virtually railroading fans to buy season tickets earlier in order to secure a decent football budget for next season. This is not working. Thats the positives, look at the negatives. Dwindling attendances, dwindling season ticket sales, dwindling morale and dwindling standard of player. DA must have been a terrible man who dipped into his own pocket for loan players salaries to get us out of the mire. Not to worry, we have LS, the saviour. Come on Lee, show us what you are made of!

As a witness, would you like to give more details please?

And as you name Dave Allen, would you like to be specific about his financial package? Please don't leave out how much he has taken out of the club nor how much the club still owe him.

Guest oliver666

As a witness, would you like to give more details please?

And as you name Dave Allen, would you like to be specific about his financial package? Please don't leave out how much he has taken out of the club nor how much the club still owe him.

1. What other detail would you like. Can you be more specific.

2. Where did I mention a 'Financial Package'

3. Do you know how much he has taken out of the club (if anything) but your comments gives me the impression YOU do.

4. Wednesday still owe him money. Is that DA's fault

Next time when replying to a post, read it first then reply. Don't make yourself look a bigger wee wee tail than you already are Totemowl.

3. Do you know how much he has taken out of the club (if anything) but your comments gives me the impression YOU do.

Next time when replying to a post, read it first then reply. Don't make yourself look a bigger wee wee tail than you already are Totemowl.

Are you for real?

I logged in just to say that...someone with far more eloquence than me educate this man

Edited by Gerinako

Actually, yes.