Well done lads....

Guest Manwithastick

Guest Manwithastick

...that result/performance will have them queuing out of the door/crashing the server in their fervour to renew before fridays deadline. :dry:

how many does everyone reckon we'll sell for div 1 football? :ls:

Guest Deleted member

On the way out I remarked that it was a secret ploy by the club to sellout for the Crystal Palace game...

I was only half joking

Guest Sheff Owl

I'm renewing in the next couple of days. But like someone said in another topic we'll probably be lucky to get 10k.

I hate what this group of players has done to our club.

Yep i honestly think we will be lucky to get 10k.

It's really sad because we all know how great this club is, but it's the muppets on the pitch that are showing it all up.

On XXXX amount of money per week and can't show the effort that EVERY single Owls fan would do on a Saturday afternoon for free.

The player's have a lot to answer for - seriously.

Guest Deleted member

Speaking of which - there was a problem with a lot of the turnstyles at 130pm, wouldn't scan the STs....

Thinking back now it was probably an omen.

Im gutted I turned up so late now... any earlier and I might not have got in

Guest Manwithastick

can't agree regarding LS - i'd rather have one of his turds in a box in charge than Napoallen.

that said i'm sure relegation/drastic reduction in ST numbers/failure to deliver investment will have the knives of a small group of men being sharpened (and not for the first time apparently?)

I can see at least 5,000 not renewing yet.

A good win today and we'd have hit this seasons ammount by friday.

Would we bugger have hit the target.

The crowd today speaks volumes. But people have had enough and there's no way we'll hit the target.

Been the case all season.

As quick as any good work/positivity is created off the field, the performances on the pitch have shattered it.

Disaster of a season.

That is sadly true. We have the chairman and manager for the future, it's the players that are the letdown at the club.

I really hope Alan Irvine gets a Championship budget to play with next season. He deserves it after the start he has made as manager. I just hope we can scrape survival and then he can get rid of the dross and wasters we have in our current squad.

Guest britmod_owl

They have put them selves in a poo poo position now because with us not doing well, the first deadline should have been the friday after last game of season. Instead its the friday after we moved into relegation. if at the end of season we had been safe more people would re-new. instead they cant change deadline again at risk of angering the 6600 that have already bought tickets, and then those that feel a drop in league should mean a drop in price wont renew due to this risk, then regardless of whether we stay up those same people will be having to pay more money for season tickets. I predict less than 9000 season tickets sold come july!

I'm still waiting for a comment from the chairman as to the state of football on the pitch this season. Oh so quick to have a pop at the people who keep the club alive, not so when it comes to laying blame in-house.

Guest intercity0wl

That is sadly true. We have the chairman and manager for the future, it's the players that are the letdown at the club.

I really hope Alan Irvine gets a Championship budget to play with next season. He deserves it after the start he has made as manager. I just hope we can scrape survival and then he can get rid of the dross and wasters we have in our current squad.

I will second every word of that.

Guest oliver666

can't agree regarding LS - i'd rather have one of his turds in a box in charge than Napoallen.

that said i'm sure relegation/drastic reduction in ST numbers/failure to deliver investment will have the knives of a small group of men being sharpened (and not for the first time apparently?)

I'm not necessarily getting the knives out for LS but this is all getting confusing about how better he is over Dave Allen. I've been a supporter and season ticket holder for more years than I care to remember and i've witnessed quite a few board room chairmen and direcetors, all of which have spent money. They might be considered as putting SWFC in the position we are in now, but at least i can say I have seen european football, Wembley finals and full houses. No we are not talking many decades ago but to some fairly recent.

Where does LS fit into the current situation. He his the chairman of SWFC and not one for stirring up a hornets nest, but what has changed at Hillsboro over the past two years. There is plenty of talk about inve*tment, LS wanting to take the club forward and virtually railroading fans to buy season tickets earlier in order to secure a decent football budget for next season. This is not working. Thats the positives, look at the negatives. Dwindling attendances, dwindling season ticket sales, dwindling morale and dwindling standard of player. DA must have been a terrible man who dipped into his own pocket for loan players salaries to get us out of the mire. Not to worry, we have LS, the saviour. Come on Lee, show us what you are made of!

I'm still waiting for a comment from the chairman as to the state of football on the pitch this season. Oh so quick to have a pop at the people who keep the club alive, not so when it comes to laying blame in-house.

with respect, that's mostly testicles. He's pleaded for the fans that 'could' go, not those that do...

Season tickets sales won't increase until the quality on the pitch increases. Blaming the budget and having no money is one thing, but every time we have spent the little we have, it tends to be wasted. Look at the loan signings we've had, most clubs have benefited from young Premiership signings, Cleverley at Watford, Emmanuel-Thomas at Donny, etc. However, we spend our budget on players like Soares, Smith (Chelsea), who are totally sh*te and uneffective.