Peteborough Manager annouces he is leaving....

Imo what happened to them is they were told by gannon we're down just go out and play - they did and got a couple of results now they had a little bit of hope the pressures back on and they collapsed last night. Perhaps AI should try that one with our lot 'No pressure tonight lads have fun!'

as LMC often says on here: it's not the despair it's the hope that kills you

Imo what happened to them is they were told by gannon we're down just go out and play - they did and got a couple of results now they had a little bit of hope the pressures back on and they collapsed last night. Perhaps AI should try that one with our lot 'No pressure tonight lads have fun!'

as LMC often says on here: it's not the despair it's the hope that kills you

Amen to that brother. I think Posh were doomed anyway. Not sure who theyve still got to play but if its any of the teams around us then maybe they'll get some results. In reality though this will probably not affect us in any way. Unless they take their time appointing and it ruins their pre season. Will be 1 less team in league 1 to worry about maybe. :blush::rolleyes:

Its between Us, Palace,Watford and Scunny for that last place. Plymouth and Peterborough are down i reckon.

Plymouth - 3 points behind us.. and after tonite a game in hand along with Palace... this is why tonight is sooooo important.

Lose or draw and Plymouth are back in the fold.. with Peterborough left to play on the last match.. although they have a tougher run in than us on paper.

Won 2 out of last 3 against BC & Ipswich means they are on a mini run.. Don't write them off..

At the start of the season I really expected Peterborough to do so much better.

Me too, they had enough ability in their squad.

What they did need though was stability. 3 manager's in a season isn't going to help any team, never mind a club in it's 1st season in the CCC!

Bizarre goinfs on down at the Posh, really dont know what they expected with the exception fo survival in their first season in the championship. Having 3 managers certainly wont have helped and how they must now be regretting the decision to let Fergie Jnr go.

Plymouth I can see really pushing us, palace, Scunny, Ipswich & Derby all the way.