Preston Roll Call

Guest Deleted member

is that true?????? if it is then is anyone passing through chesterfield on their to PNE?

If you can get to Jcn30 the Wednesdayite bus will pick you up there (if theres room)

Guest ashjam

I'll be there representing all OT nobbers although I hadn't realised I was buying all the beers.

I'm told I'm the next thing to an idiot so apologies if I'm sat next to you

I am there unless it is 'all ticket'..

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetail/0,,10304~1994784,00.html

Pay on the day at Preston

Posted on: Mon 15 Mar 2010

Tickets for the Owls Championship clash against Preston North End will be on sale in the Megastore until 2pm on Tuesday (March 16).

The Owls head to Deepdale for another crucial league clash on the back of a solid display against Swansea and a vital point.

Supporters who will be travelling to Preston should also note that tickets will be available on the matchday at Preston.

Guest bartos

Headbutt you're boss?

Ha, my mate once did that on a night out, got away with it as well

Anyone any idea how many we might have there?

Anyone know of anywhere decent to drink near the stadium?

We're on the Intercity Owl though....which I haven't been on in years- how long before kick off do we tend to arrive?

I remember last season I went for a pre-match coffee (rock and roll) at the starbucks on Deepdale retail park and saw Callum Davidson and a few other injured Preston players all in there too.

So, in a nutshell, dont go to starbucks - no beer + a load of crocks.

Edited by davey_wells

Headbutt you're boss?

:biggrin:

I think I'll just say "I've got to leave early today, is that OK?" then depending on the reaction decide whether to go with the suggestion!

Incidentally how does everyone else make it to midweek away games when they have work?

Does your job just have hours that make it possible or do you have to take the afternoon off?