Preston Roll Call

Local game for me and the first away game since Blackpool (I is a part-timer), so hopefully the recent improvements can be transmitted into a result at Deepdale.

To make up for it I will be bringing three extra, my eldest lad who works Saturdays so gets to only a few games, my youngest lad's mate who is a Man Ure fan who has never been to an away game with anyone and my mate who's a Blackburn fan and enjoyed it so much last season, can't wait till Tuesday and wants to see us get our shoes off, 'cos he has promised to join in.

Been a lot of expense recently for those of you that made Reading and/or swansea and you have my admiration.

As an added incentive I will definitely be bringing some free Chorley Cakes, but I have to save one for Grandad after failing miserably last year to remember to bring them.

ashjam will also be buying the beers...!

See you there...!

PS:

The Fire Station opposite Deepdale shopping centre offers safe parking round the back for about £3 and the money is going to a good cause. Just don't take up all the spaces before I get there...!

Guest Deleted member

*doesnt believe for one minute there will be any Chorley Cakes on offer as have been let down one too many times*

Guest Deleted member

I live in Preston so very much a local game for me, but alas I will be going on my own. If anyone fancies a beer pre/post match then let me know!

For some reason I couldn't convince any of my mates here to spend £20 watching two poor sides they don't support on a Tuesday evening...

*gets on to Preston to pre-warn the catering dept*

lol