lee strafford

Guest southmilfordowl

Guest southmilfordowl

great chairman, has good plans however a few things that annoy me a little

firstly he wants 24,000 averages but never praises the season ticketn holders for coming week in week out.

secondly prices are made cheaper for plastic fans who only come to certain games yet season ticket holders get nothing

also went to barnsly away and i thought it was a great gesture for lee to come down to the fans and greet them. :biggrin: .....

firstly he wants 24,000 averages but never praises the season ticketn holders for coming week in week out.

secondly prices are made cheaper for plastic fans who only come to certain games yet season ticket holders get nothing

also went to barnsly away and i thought it was a great gesture for lee to come down to the fans and greet them. :biggrin: .....

1) He does praise the loyal season ticket holders.

2) From the Season Tickets FAQ (link in my signature):

Will I lose out if match ticket promotions are offered next season?

Absolutely not. Season ticket holders are GUARANTEED to get the best financial deal over the course of a season. Whilst it is likely that we will continue to offer occasional promotions for certain fixtures next season, these will be carefully selected to help attendances at certain stages of the season. They will never be anywhere near the value of the savings season ticket holders enjoy. As a season ticket holder you will always be the club's highest priority.

Will the club be making a lot of free ticket offers in the 2010/11 season?

We will continue to offer complimentary tickets for key community groups throughout the season, however these will be limited. We do reserve the right to have reduced offers at key games throughout the season, but at all times consideration will be given to the impact this may have on season ticket holders.

Edited by Deejayone

can't really blame him for trying to get fans through the gates..... fans who could (if we weren't playing wee wee poor) be repeat custom.

But still, I think he sits there and just does it to wee wee off the season ticket holders............. FFS

Guest southmilfordowl

you say that but i recall him not mentionng season ticket holders once on sheffield radio once also the prices you save on renewal are coppers in comparision compared to the overall price. this should be totally different in the current situation imo

you say that but i recall him not mentionng season ticket holders once on sheffield radio once also the prices you save on renewal are coppers in comparision compared to the overall price. this should be totally different in the current situation imo

how's your hotel ?

Guest barrybanned

Buying a season ticket is easily the best way to support the club.

Best for the club, revenue to spend as they see fit.

Best for you, seat reserved, cheaper than pay on the day over the season and preference for away games etc.

Best all round, no brainer really.

I think he should give you a blowie to make up for that.

Strafford out.

Guest barrybanned

if he was a proper forward thinking chairman he would have bought a hotel

Wouldn't that cost a fortune, lose money and be of absolutely no benefit to the club?

At all. Ever.

Buying season tickets is the way forward.

Thats because deep down he HATES them all!

Guest Ripley Owl

:ph34r: