Lee Strafford on Football Heaven

Guest Ripley Owl

Much better than his postings online.

Felt that LS came across pretty well.

Far easier medium to communicate his vision and opinions.

Time will tell i geuss.

As I have said before, the thought processes and the words I use are no different on the radio, in person or online.

The difference is the "reader" has to judge the words and figure out the angle and the mood behind them. The potential problem being that the misseries :mellow: and the militants :ph34r: amongst us (you know who you are :biggrin: ), tend to read my words based on how they act, think and feel instead of thinking about who I am and why I do what I do and apply what should by now be the "known character" to the words and therefore take them onboard in proper context.

Regards

Lee

As I have said before, the thought processes and the words I use are no different on the radio, in person or online.

The difference is the "reader" has to judge the words and figure out the angle and the mood behind them. The potential problem being that the misseries :mellow: and the militants :ph34r: amongst us (you know who you are :biggrin: ), tend to read my words based on how they act, think and feel instead of thinking about who I am and why I do what I do and apply what should by now be the "known character" to the words and therefore take them onboard in proper context.

Regards

Lee

That the problem with the written word Lee, its open to differing interpretations. That's why a book is always better than a Movie. :biggrin:

I missed the live show but listened to it this morning 10/10.

If I had been able to listen to the show I would have called and asked Two questions.

1. What are your thoughts on the various fan initiatives to raise funds for loan signing. Do you think they are viable and would you encourage / assist them?

2. How long is the Wife going to put up with you working for nothing? Basically you are doing something akin to me Playing Golf everyday ie. doing something you are passionate about but the Wife has no interest.

On a side note. A bunch of flowers to Mrs. S once in a while would not go a miss from W'ite. It might just keep Lee out of the poo for a day. :rolleyes:

Guest Deleted member

Regards

Lee

I think thats got to be one of the most offensive posts Ive ever read on this site.

That the problem with the written word Lee, its open to differing interpretations. That's why a book is always better than a Movie. :biggrin:

I missed the live show but listened to it this morning 10/10.

If I had been able to listen to the show I would have called and asked Two questions.

1. What are your thoughts on the various fan initiatives to raise funds for loan signing. Do you think they are viable and would you encourage / assist them?

2. How long is the Wife going to put up with you working for nothing? Basically you are doing something akin to me Playing Golf everyday ie. doing something you are passionate about but the Wife has no interest.

On a side note. A bunch of flowers to Mrs. S once in a while would not go a miss from W'ite. It might just keep Lee out of the poo for a day. :rolleyes:

[1] = dealt with on the show.

[2] = summat about a piece of string.

Regards

Lee

The Listen Again cuts off in the middle of Lee's last answer - about mismanagement/corruption during the previous regime. Anyone remember what was said?

Great show by the way - Lee came across exactly as those of us who have been lucky enough to discuss with him in person know him to be - and put to bed a LOT of the myths, whispers and outright lies going round.

I will try and listen again, must have missed it.

It had better be a long strong piece then.

I think form what I remember, he means the bit where he said he was willing to engage with anyone that wanted to put money into the club. (might be wrong though, I've been asleep sinse then!).

I think form what I remember, he means the bit where he said he was willing to engage with anyone that wanted to put money into the club. (might be wrong though, I've been asleep sinse then!).

Spot on dude!

Regards

Lee

Spot on dude!

Regards

Lee

I wasn't going to go saturday, listened to the interview now i am, a few more interviews mr chairman and i might even renew the st, its a pity the players haven't as much passion as yourself, but then again there not wednesdayites are they.!

Lee

Serious question

When you receive the positive feedback as you have on this thread for the excellent interview/show last night does it give you a lift and renew your determination to suceed with this process even more!

Or do you thrive just as equally on negative feedback.

For the record I think you are doing a fantastic job and long may it continue.

Guest Distraught!

Lee

Serious question

When you receive the positive feedback as you have on this thread for the excellent interview/show last night does it give you a lift and renew your determination to suceed with this process even more!

Or do you thrive just as equally on negative feedback.

For the record I think you are doing a fantastic job and long may it continue.

Cringes reading that! (no 'smiley' with vomit coming out of its mouth available).

Cringes reading that! (no 'smiley' with vomit coming out of its mouth available).

:rolleyes:

Mmmm. I do agree it comes across as a bit sickly!

Perhaps what I am trying to say was do the comments made on Owlstalk (positive or negative) affect his determination to suceed.