Lets be aving you..Hulley , Addy . Cooke now its your turn to do something!!!

Get your hands in your pockets and actually try to get us out of this mess by funding 2 - 3 decent level loan signings!! Without this we are going down! Try to move this club forward, stop sitting around waiting for S Club 9 to invest and actually use your positions as members of the SWFC board to fund the playing side!!

This may come as a shock to the system and cause a dropping of bourbons but desperate times need.... proactive actions!!

We ask the working class fan to fork out now to fund the club how about you guys??

Guest grantholtsdiscopants

Dont they all head up a certain part of the club? I think Mick Wright used to be in charge of the academy, but i have no idea what they do! Ive met Ken Cooke a few times playing golf, and he seems about as interested in Wednesday as Francis Jeffers. Its pathetic actually.

I may be wrong about him, but if i were on the board i would be proud and enthusiastic.

Get your hands in your pockets and actually try to get us out of this mess by funding 2 - 3 decent level loan signings!! Without this we are going down! Try to move this club forward, stop sitting around waiting for S Club 9 to invest and actually use your positions as members of the SWFC board to fund the playing side!!

This may come as a shock to the system and cause a dropping of bourbons but desperate times need.... proactive actions!!

We ask the working class fan to fork out now to fund the club how about you guys??

ahem.

scrubbers.

:biggrin:

What do non-executive board members of any business contribute?

You tell me ?

Just done a quick google and most sites seem to suggest the following:

Non-executive directors have responsibilities in the following areas, according to the Higgs Report, commissioned by the British Government and published in 2003:

Strategy: Non-executive directors should constructively challenge and contribute to the development of strategy.

Performance: Non-executive directors should scrutinise the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives and monitoring, and where necessary removing, senior management and in succession planning.

Risk: Non-executive directors should satisfy themselves that financial information is accurate and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible.

People: Non-executive directors are responsible for determining appropriate levels of remuneration of executive directors and have a prime role in appointing, and where necessary removing, senior management and in succession planning.

Do our guys do this ?

Edited by Mr Farrell