Lets be aving you..Hulley , Addy . Cooke now its your turn to do something!!!

Guest Distraught!

Sorry Huge, I mean move aside for fresh blood. Have dynamic, young, blue sky thinking board members. Iheard of wonderful stories about Bobby G's performance at the AGM!

I look at China and the old Communist Regime/Dynasty that ruled China since the culteral revolution. When that lot died off or moved aside and young, fresh Communist moved in the place took off.

From being a peasent economy to now being a financial super power.

If it worked for China then why can't it work for SWFC?

I may be wrong, but it seem that they can't move aside?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Young whipper snappers in the CCP such as Deng xiaoping, Jiang zemin, Hu jintao and Wen jiabao could almost be replaced by Hulley, Addy and Cooke. Nobody in China would notice any difference really!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Young whipper snappers in the CCP such as Deng xiaoping, Jiang zemin, Hu jintao and Wen jiabao could almost be replaced by Hulley, Addy and Cooke. Nobody in China would notice any difference really!

I'll take your word for it! :laugh:

Thats what i was thinking the other day.

It only seems to be Lee and Nick doing anything.

This x100. Lee has put his neck on the block, while these old buzzards sit around shouting "Balderdash!"

My god, LS has made a few mistakes, but for the life of me, I don't understand why he gets the abuse that he does.

As i have stated on many occasion that Cooke, Hulley and Greirson could withdraw their backing of LS and he would be history and their would be nothing anyone could do about it .

All LS has done is put a temporary veneer on the club which could be removed at any time .

One thing is for sure LS cannot keep doing the amount he is doing without help .

Something I keep banging on about as well.

People must be aware that the club would be in a very vulnerable position if LS was removed because the 3 directors above would be left running the show and i would have no confidence in that arrangement .

The return to the Leaderless ship would have the Co-op a little worried also I think.

Those who are constantly calling for LS's head seem to think that there are others waiting in the wings to take over. They have very short memories, how long did we drift with no leadership or direction before Lee stepped in??/??????

Guest Distraught!

Theres a facebook group called Strafford out. I honestly despair. Someone once said that every thousandth person born had their brains scooped out and they were given to football clubs as fans.

If Lee walks our current situation will be a fond memory.

This is not meant as a jibe at LS but, if the current situation situation leaves you with fond memories, you are a pretty damn fekkin' easy person to please! :biggrin:

This x100. Lee has put his neck on the block, while these old buzzards sit around shouting "Balderdash!"

My god, LS has made a few mistakes, but for the life of me, I don't understand why he gets the abuse that he does.

I'm not going to disagree with anything posted so far on here....in fact I completely agree with the question about what they do.

In fact i agree so much that at the last AGM, I stood up and asked Ken Cooke, to his face, if he could help me make a decision on voting him back in or not by telling me what he did at the club and why I should vote for him.

He never answered......so could someone help me understand why Lee Strafford stood up and said that KC wouldn't be answering that as it wasn't a fair question and we needed to leave the past behind?

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Clinically yes, mentally, I doubt it

Give them squad numbers then because we could do with some stubborn immovable objects that can resist anything thrown at them in the team......

I'm not going to disagree with anything posted so far on here....in fact I completely agree with the question about what they do.

In fact i agree so much that at the last AGM, I stood up and asked Ken Cooke, to his face, if he could help me make a decision on voting him back in or not by telling me what he did at the club and why I should vote for him.

He never answered......so could someone help me understand why Lee Strafford stood up and said that KC wouldn't be answering that as it wasn't a fair question and we needed to leave the past behind?

Hmmm... makes you wonder doesn't it?

Maybe Hugeowl has a point about how tenuous Lee and Nick's respective positions actually are?

:ph34r:

Guest carlg

Maybe Hugeowl has a point about how tenuous Lee and Nick's respective positions actually are?

Absolutely.

In addition, I suspect a former chairman had similar frustrations, for reasons more similar than we'd care to imagine.

I understand why Lee made that intervention -doesn't mean however that I agree with it - along with the mystifying decision of the majority of wednesdayite's membership to vote for Mr Cooke's re election .

We need fresh blood, ideas and money on this Board and we need it urgently. DA's resignation left a vacuum that was only filled by 'No comment', 'balderdash', hiding behind disclosure notices and cosying up to GS in the Director's box.

This is not meant as a jibe at LS but, if the current situation situation leaves you with fond memories, you are a pretty damn fekkin' easy person to please! :biggrin:

The wave of poo that would be unleashed if Lee did one and left what remains of the board in charge would make now seem great. We cant afford to be a rudderless ship again. Seriously, if he walks then it'll be last one out turn out the lights. I'm basing this on how much action and input I've seen from hulley et al. As far as I'm aware they do the square root of rumbleall. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Guest ashjam

Just what exactly do they bring to our club ?

Erm, pass.

They do like their seats and their hospitality though.

Must be great sitting around waiting for an overly generous offer for your shares and free seats in the Directors' box for life

Might not be like that though, only assuming like

Of course he does........who do you think 'gave' them the jobs in the first place.

Regardless of what people might think of Hulley, Cooke, Addy et al......we need them.

IF we ever get the go ahead to do a share placement, it'll be down to them(plus wednesdayite) to vote it in.