Relegation

Guest mickeybb

RELEGATION IS NOT AN OPTION

GROW SOME B0LL0CKS WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly ( for you) its more of a probability than an option - but don't see it as totally negative; it may give chance to "re-group" and get a winning run together.

Purely from a fan watching his team win perspective, and to increase the feel-good factor, relegation, followed by some success in L1 might be better than yet another season struggling in the bottom 8 of the CCC.....

Guest zero)))

so flipping what it won't be the end of sheffield wednesday or the world if we go down.

we've been in that league before...

we should be used to this sort of drama by now.

Welcome to league one Wednesday! The only good thing for me today was after arriving in Peterborough from Sheffield to find out our game was cancelled I considered trying to get back in time for the match at Hillsborough, thankfully I didn't bother.

:blink:

Did I miss the part where we still had 14 games to go?

The writing is on the wall mate, can't keep clean sheets, can't score goals. I'm giving it another month, if things haven't improved drastically by the end of March, I'm cancelling the Direct Debit. No way I'm taking time off work to watch league 1 football.

Edited by HOOTIE & THE BLOWFISH

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest ArbourOwl

Being Relegated doesn't scare me. Getting relegated against the pigs does.

Relegation would be very hard to take either way though, I still beleive we can do it and stay up.

Getting relegated would NOT put me off getting a season ticket or going to as many games as i could. I get as and when i can, be it the premierhsip or the confernce. Im a wednesdayite and no league position or type of performace would keep me away when i can be there........

Blue and white blood forever..........WIN, LOSE OR DRAW.......

Being Relegated doesn't scare me. Getting relegated against the pigs does.

Relegation would be very hard to take either way though, I still beleive we can do it and stay up.

Getting relegated would NOT put me off getting a season ticket or going to as many games as i could. I get as and when i can, be it the premierhsip or the confernce. Im a wednesdayite and no league position or type of performace would keep me away when i can be there........

Blue and white blood forever..........WIN, LOSE OR DRAW.......

I admire your enthusiasm. I'm 51, we have been shiite for at least half of my years. My son is 13, he has only known us being shiite. I can put up with steady growth over a number of years, but I can't stomach another season in League 1. If we go down, and I think it is going to take a massive effort to avoid relegation, then that will be it for me.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest ArbourOwl

I admire your enthusiasm. I'm 51, we have been shiite for at least half of my years. My son is 13, he has only known us being shiite. I can put up with steady growth over a number of years, but I can't stomach another season in League 1. If we go down, and I think it is going to take a massive effort to avoid relegation, then that will be it for me.

I call it stupidaty at time's tbh. I can't help it. Even when i had a season ticket (home and away) i just loved the match day expirience. I've been doing it since i was about 11 years old and im 29 next month. It's harder to do i suppose when you've got other people to pay for, It can cost alot of money too watch it..