Season Ticket seat release date

It is a poxy issue.

If people are that concerned renew. If not, move.

Like being at school sometimes.

what if they don't want to have to renew before when they traditionally do ?

Shall we just lose them as fans ?

Thank god you are not our chairman

It is a poxy issue.

If people are that concerned renew. If not, move.

Like being at school sometimes.

I will renew but in exchange for paying a bit more alongside the old renewal dates I would like to stay sat where I have sat for god knows how many years.

The price table does not make it clear about losing your seat by a set date.

Still fell short of Lee admitting that he made a cockup............ again

Still, least he listened to my / our rant and has done what was right

I'm sure hordes of season ticket holders are indebted to your ranting, but with regards to this issue, what would it take to make you happy? Other than Lee listening to feedback and taking appropriate action, which is basically equal to admitting that an error in judgement was made, exactly what would you have liked this statement to contain, a grovelling apology addressed to you? Serious question?

The deadline for seat renewal should have been the same as last year, but this further extension is a decent compromise. That said, the main issue now is communication. Over 10,000 didn't appear the get the previous message, so either the club need to change communication techniques or cross their fingers.

I wonder what will happen in April if only 7,500 have renewed.

Serious question?

well yet again, more goalposts have been moved, more decisions gone back on, more deadlines altered

Not once has anyone put their hands up by offering way of an apology, or took blame for all this chaos.

We are supposed to introducing this new season ticket strategy to initiate more sales.

At the minute their have been more teething problems that a flipping dinosaurs dentist

well yet again, more goalposts have been moved, more decisions gone back on, more deadlines altered

Not once has anyone put their hands up by offering way of an apology, or took blame for all this chaos.

We are supposed to introducing this new season ticket strategy to initiate more sales.

At the minute their have been more teething problems that a flipping dinosaurs dentist

Oh FFS! They listened, and changed it. You want an apology as well? Why?

:laugh::laugh:

it gets better...cash flow? whats that then......

We don't have a cash flow problem. Certainly nothing like the kind that would require emergency 10k loans at punitive interest rate…

Still, if you have any more problems you can cash in the chips on Ryan France, if only we had assets like him…

Nobody has moved any goalposts, that doesn't even make sense.

Teething problems are just that, unless moaning fannys moan on and on and on even after the things they've moaned on and on and on about are changed.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that a change in the deadline is an admission of responsibility, yet you would like it spelling out for you.

Edited by Sonny

Guest mickeybb

Why do you always always TRY to compare your "problems" to SUFC?

so everyone should be encouraged by all of this should they ?

Everyone should feel confident in buying tickets ?

What about all those who might have made financial sacrifices already, to guarantee their seat and now find out they could have waited an extra month ?

oh ffs Glaser, you're going back 'over there' again aren't you? :rolleyes:

method changes + customer feedback = further change = either listening to customers or moving the goalposts (depending on if you're a bit of a wally or not)

so you'd grumble if the club hadn't listened to you but you're also going to complain if they do listen to you?

the only thing I can see that hasn't been done correctly here is communication, which considering the age ranges, technologies and methods of communicating was never going to go completely smoothly first time around.

this thread is a good indication of just how selfish some people are at times, when they have poor communication and hearsay to go by.

so are you going to answer the question Sonny asked you Glaser? or just continue to stamp your feet expecting the world to listen to your bitter wisdom? :dry:

so everyone should be encouraged by all of this should they ?

Everyone should feel confident in buying tickets ?

What about all those who might have made financial sacrifices already, to guarantee their seat and now find out they could have waited an extra month ?

I don't understand why you feel the need to make such a huge issue out of everything.

Is there not a local Gilbert and Sullivan society in Leeds that you could go to? to satisfy your dramatic urges…

so are you going to answer the question Sonny asked you Glaser?

Have I not just answered it above ?

Their seems to be very little confidence in all of the season ticket sales / system at present and I just hope it does not affect final sales / Alans budget / the investment (laugh out loud..... fornicate me, there's a unicorn over there)