Season Ticket seat release date

I think this news whilst good will come as a bit of a bombshell to some. I for one assumed my seat would be reserved up until the usual date we have worked to in the past (1 June).

I for one was happy to wait for the normal deadline and pay a bit more (after all it all goes to the club doesn't it) for my ticket. My finances are set up in a way which only allows me to get my tickets at the end of May.

My reward for years of loyalty potentially having to move seats :angry: . Fair enough offer discounts for those prepared to commit early but still leave something for those who want to renew but can't do so to the timescales offered.

I think this news whilst good will come as a bit of a bombshell to some. I for one assumed my seat would be reserved up until the usual date we have worked to in the past (1 June).

I for one was happy to wait for the normal deadline and pay a bit more (after all it all goes to the club doesn't it) for my ticket. My finances are set up in a way which only allows me to get my tickets at the end of May.

My reward for years of loyalty potentially having to move seats :angry: . Fair enough offer discounts for those prepared to commit early but still leave something for those who want to renew but can't do so to the timescales offered.

Its a piece of blue plastic. Get a grip.

Could the club do something like, pay a £50 deposit and you can keep your seat till June. Then pay £50 less when you buy your ticket. If you get your seat, no one loses. If you decide to not have it then the club is £50 better off.

Of course.

I'll move to the seat to the left, or right, or front, or one of the other 400 or so spare seats in the same area. Or maybe another stand where there'll be 20000 or so spare.

Plenty of room in the South Stand eh.

They'll be selling off rows for people the ways its going.

Edited by SiJ

Of course.

I'll move to the seat to the left, or right, or front, or one of the other 400 or so spare seats in the same area. Or maybe another stand where there'll be 20000 or so spare.

Stop trying to make out that the seat people have is some little, poxy issue

Clearly it is not.

If it wasn't, Lee wouldn't have taken measures to put the "seat release date" back.

Might have something to do with the fact that the club appear to have not communicated this very well.

Its fine for those of us who use the internet all the time, but lots of Wednesday fans don't use this as their main source of communication.

My Steph Uncle has had a season ticket for 30 + years, yet he didn't seem aware of the potential loss of his seat.

Edited by SiJ

Might have something to do with the fact that club appeared to have not communicated this very well.

Its fine for those of us who use the internet all the time, but lots of Wednesday fans don't use this as their main source of communication.

exactly this

Most people around me were shocked when I told them of this.

They did not know they could lose their seats.

Most of them do not have web access. So it looks like Lee thinks we have all access to either the web, or someone on the web.

exactly this

Most people around me were shocked when I told them of this.

They did not know they could lose their seats.

Most of them do not have web access. So it looks like Lee thinks we have all access to either the web, or someone on the web.

Personally i feel the club puts a little bit too much importance on sites like this.

Don't get me wrong they are a great medium of communication and they keep alot of us informed.

However, I would agree that a large percentage of Wednesdayites have a) no interest or b) no idea about such fans forums.

I knew the season ticket holders would like this.

But if the club listens to complaints and then act on it and people still complain what can the club do?

Since we have had a better chairman people think he is going to do everything around their individual needs.

Plus don't all clubs have similar deadlines and its not as if information is soley restircted to internet

Forward Together?

Might have something to do with the fact that the club appear to have not communicated this very well.

My Steph Uncle has had a season ticket for 30 + years, yet he didn't seem aware of the potential loss of his seat.

I hope he loses it.