Season Ticket seat release date

I don't understand why you feel the need to make such a huge issue out of everything.

Is there not a local Gilbert and Sullivan society in Leeds that you could go to? to satisfy your dramatic urges…

Why am I making such a huge issue ?

This is not the first deadline altered, decision changed is it ?

Are they going to alter every decision they make if fans don't like it ?

What if we decide we don't like the April deadline ? Will this get altered as well ?

well yet again, more goalposts have been moved, more decisions gone back on, more deadlines altered

Not once has anyone put their hands up by offering way of an apology, or took blame for all this chaos.

We are supposed to introducing this new season ticket strategy to initiate more sales.

At the minute their have been more teething problems that a flipping dinosaurs dentist

Why are you so desperate to point out LS got it wrong? Him/the club aren't gonna get every thing spot on all the time, being a wee pipe about it is equally as bad as blindly defending everything they do.

Truth is the change to sell STs early is a sensible one for reasons we all know. I think the biggest misstake is nothing to

do with deadlines, its more to do with a communication failiure. There's clearly a lot of people that for what ever reason

didn't understand the new deadlines. So obviously the deadlines have been changed to allow these people to keep their

seats, get the best deal etc. If people still don't know I have to ask why? Didn't all season ticket holders get letters?

In a few years from now these dates will be the norm and we'll look back and wonder what all the fuss was about!

Have I not just answered it above ?

Their seems to be very little confidence in all of the season ticket sales / system at present and I just hope it does not affect final sales / Alans budget / the investment (laugh out loud..... fornicate me, there's a unicorn over there)

no, you haven't? :mellow:

you've just made the same overdramatic 'the world's gonna end' speech and that the entire thing is falling to bits, when in reality its just a transition that people will have to adapt to?

that's all this is, a transition. some people like change, some people (like you evidently) think its the worst thing in the universe. But its happening, and from next season you can look back at this thread (and others like it) and wonder what the feck you were getting so worked up about. :rolleyes:

Why are you so desperate to point out LS got it wrong? Him/the club aren't gonna get every thing spot on all the time, being a wee pipe about it is equally as bad as blindly defending everything they do.

Truth is the change to sell STs early is a sensible one for reasons we all know. I think the biggest misstake is nothing to

do with deadlines, its more to do with a communication failiure. There's clearly a lot of people that for what ever reason

didn't understand the new deadlines. So obviously the deadlines have been changed to allow these people to keep their

seats, get the best deal etc. If people still don't know I have to ask why? Didn't all season ticket holders get letters?

In a few years from now these dates will be the norm and we'll look back and wonder what all the fuss was about!

That's a very good point, but the club are changing 40 years worth of season ticket policy here, and at the risk of repeating myself, I just don't think it's been communicated properly.

no, you haven't? :mellow:

you've just made the same overdramatic 'the world's gonna end' speech and that the entire thing is falling to bits, when in reality its just a transition that people will have to adapt to?

that's all this is, a transition. some people like change, some people (like you evidently) think its the worst thing in the universe. But its happening, and from next season you can look back at this thread (and others like it) and wonder what the feck you were getting so worked up about. :rolleyes:

He'll have moved on to something else by then… :rolleyes:

That's a very good point, but the club are changing 40 years worth of season ticket policy here, and at the risk of repeating myself, I just don't think it's been communicated properly.

I have to agree, (cant realy deny it!) but like I said there's no need for people to be a wee pipe about it (Glaser).

Seriously coz I dont know, when this was all first announced did all existing ST holders get letters? How was this communicated offline?

Edited by Donny

Very true, No one is suggesting that the club gets everything right. But some of the over reacting that goes on is hard to believe. Well, unless you consider the source…