Grant sale??

Guest chaferswfc90

Lee Grant is a cracking keeper but i have been thinking maybe its in our best interest to sell and use the money on other areas of the squad we could get in a decent championship keeper on the cheap/loan a premiership one

Lee Grant is a cracking keeper but i have been thinking maybe its in our best interest to sell and use the money on other areas of the squad we could get in a decent championship keeper on the cheap/loan a premiership one

For the first time in years we have a good goalkeeper who we own and is never injured.

Only a Wednesday fan would think - why don't we sell him and just loan someone else.

Guest FatherTime

reckon laws would take purse off our hands?

Now that would be funny, besides, he is the solid backbone of our defence(i must stop drinking gin in the morning!)

Guest CampbellOwl-36

For the first time in years we have a good goalkeeper who we own and is never injured.

Only a Wednesday fan would think - why don't we sell him and just loan someone else.

Aye i remember the days when we didn't even own a decent keeper (Chris Adamson :laugh: ) and had to rely on constant loans.

We were all screaming for a regular keeper who was on our books and not some other team and when we signed Burch and Grant we finally got one in the latter.

Now we want loans again? Some Wednesday fans :blink:

Guest Sheff Owl

If Grant goes, go back to Everton and get Iain Turner on loan till the end of the season and then MAYBE with a view to a perm deal, not really getting a look in at Everton.