Quality food - not so quality service!

Guest bob1867

Guest bob1867

Lee if you are reading this please give yourself a pat on the back for the quality of the food.

That said the speed of the service still leaves a lot to be desired.

I appreciate it is the first time out but if the South Stand is to become the premier experiance that you are looking for, the speed of service needs to get better.

Keep up the good work!

I didn't try the food today but had a few pints of Carling with no problems but . . .

My mate had Stones which is £2.80 but tried charging him £3 and then he had pie, peas and gravy which should be £2.80 (pies on their own are £2.20) but they tried charging him £3.40 saying you pay 60p extra for peas and 60p extra for gravy.

How many people didn't check their change today and got overcharged?

Guest JonTheOwl66

I didn't try the food today but had a few pints of Carling with no problems but . . .

My mate had Stones which is £2.80 but tried charging him £3 and then he had pie, peas and gravy which should be £2.80 (pies on their own are £2.20) but they tried charging him £3.40 saying you pay 60p extra for peas and 60p extra for gravy.

I'm sure it'll be sorted before the start of the season.

They charged 3.40 to my mate. Apparatly it was the supervisor behind the counter who was telling them the prices. He went back and got his 60p back.

Who's bright idea was it to put the TV screens on the opposite wall to which everyone in the queues are looking?

I have no idea if they were this or last years addition, mind. I moved from the south stand to the Kop a couple of seasons ago.

They charged 3.40 to my mate. Apparatly it was the supervisor behind the counter who was telling them the prices. He went back and got his 60p back.

The multibuy offer of a pint and a Pie for £4.40 is excellent value.

Kids boxes good too £2.60 - 5alive, apple, cereal bar and pack of sandwiches.

Can't wait for Bere's Pork sandwiches in grandstand!!

Well done Dave Smith and the catering management for kicking lindley into touch!!

Carling so much better than Carlsberg too!

The multibuy offer of a pint and a Pie for £4.40 is excellent value.

Carling so much better than Carlsberg too!

Does that mean you can get a Pie, Peas, Gravy, and a pint for a fiver?

New catering out! Making it affordable to become a fat knacker is not good :ph34r:

Carling is the worst lager ever!