DJ "PASSION"

Guest duggyowl7

What's he on about ?

Sign of a manager nearing the brink if you ask me ...

Wenger doesn't do it ... Fergie doesn't do it ... ?

If they see something wrong / not working, they are the first to get out their seats and have a word / pass on a message / have a rant / kick a bottle !!

We ain't all asking him to be running up and down the line, shouting and screaming, what we are asking is a little bit of tactical input during the game

It's alright him saying see me before the game, or half time.... 45 minutes is a long time in football. Are you telling me he see's nothing wrong during full halves of football? That's a load of b/ollocks

Guest Spitfire

I had to laugh at what I think was the "me too" comment at the end by Staton when DJ said he was surprised the passion issue keeps getting mentioned. Investigative journalism at its best!

What's he on about ?

Sign of a manager nearing the brink if you ask me ...

Wenger doesn't do it ... Fergie doesn't do it ... ?

If they see something wrong / not working, they are the first to get out their seats and have a word / pass on a message / have a rant / kick a bottle !!

We ain't all asking him to be running up and down the line, shouting and screaming, what we are asking is a little bit of tactical input during the game

It's alright him saying see me before the game, or half time.... 45 minutes is a long time in football. Are you telling me he see's nothing wrong during full halves of football? That's a load of b/ollocks

I'm pretty sure a manager of Jones' experience knows exactly what he's doing, why is he on the brink?

Its not the passion think for me its the lack of communication with the players on the pitch.

Pretty sure he communicates with the players. You do see him shouting things, you see the coaches shouting things. 

The only thing you don't see is the waving of arms and going mad. He actually maintains a level of professionalism, which isn't bad to see either. 

It's nice to see managers going mad, it makes the fans feel better i think. But, does it really make a difference.