Graham Carey Plymouth

Guest samowl

Guest samowl

In Crete. Nice couple from Plymouth . Argyle fans obviously. Berated me knowing I'm an Owl. They said it's all over their local media we're chasing him,apparently. 

It's not though, if you google Graham Carey and Sheffield Wednesday there's nothing, and on their online version of their local paper there's nothing linking us either. He was linked with Portsmouth and on their forums some people heard he was going to Sheffield United.

Maybe they're confused because they've only heard of one club from Sheffield. And not the ones who are more likely to be shopping in League 2.

Guest samowl
6 minutes ago, poite said:

I knew this was rubbish as soon  as I read "nice couple from Plymouth" lol

Why. Don't you meet "nice" people 

I

Guest samowl
7 minutes ago, alanharper said:

It's not though, if you google Graham Carey and Sheffield Wednesday there's nothing, and on their online version of their local paper there's nothing linking us either. He was linked with Portsmouth and on their forums some people heard he was going to Sheffield United.

Maybe they're confused because they've only heard of one club from Sheffield. And not the ones who are more likely to be shopping in League 2.

Maybe mate. They are in they're late seventies after all. Both season ticket holders at Argyle. So fair play to em. 

Guest samowl
11 minutes ago, alanharper said:

You're right mate. There isn't anything on the Web.  I had mi lad check it out . He did say ex Celtic player 

Guest samowl
18 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Swingers.co.uk

Nice couple from Plymouth seeks likeminded couple from up North for adult fun.

Accommodation can be arranged.

Don't mind a bit of that missen 

But they have to be under seventy lol

40 minutes ago, samowl said:

In Crete. Nice couple from Plymouth . Argyle fans obviously. Berated me knowing I'm an Owl. They said it's all over their local media we're chasing him,apparently. 

A Plymouth fan came into my office at work last week and said the same thing I questioned whether it was meant to be the blades, but they obviously have never heard of them - only one team in Sheffield 

Edited by whatdial

3 hours ago, poite said:

I knew this was rubbish as soon  as I read "nice couple from Plymouth" lol

Plemuf, that's how people from Plemuf pronounce Plemuf.

If you visit Trago Mills the tannoy announcer says "Thin Cow" instead of thank you.