2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

24 years just waiting for a chance

To tell her how I'm feeling maybe get a second glance

but for 24 years I've been living. next door  to Fulham

Fulham?

who the **** are Fulham!?!?

Brilliant

4 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

That Cundy fella on Talk Sport, the one who struggles to string legible sentences together and lives in a constant state of fooktardery, reckons the Championship this season has contained 3 teams, Newcastle, Villa(!) and Fulham!!

To be fair to Adrian Durham though, he did put the clueless slack jawed gimp straight about who the form team are.

I'd smash his ex mrs till her head popped.

3 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

That Cundy fella on Talk Sport, the one who struggles to string legible sentences together and lives in a constant state of fooktardery, reckons the Championship this season has contained 3 teams, Newcastle, Villa(!) and Fulham!!

To be fair to Adrian Durham though, he did put the clueless slack jawed gimp straight about who the form team are.

you dont want to listen to that mate ..it can addle your brain ...........was in my mates car coming back from a night game a few weeks back and for the 30 minutes from sheff to mexboro they argued about who scored the better goal that weekend  giroud or some chelsea player ..absolutley mind numbing

21 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Cundy is the worst of the worst on Talk Sport.  Some decent listens on there but he is horrendous, along with Mick Quinn.

13 minutes ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Cundy is the worst of the worst on Talk Sport.  Some decent listens on there but he is horrendous, along with Mick Quinn.

There are very few people I absolutely detest but Cundy is one I do.

In fact I am sure his name is just a miss spelling.

57 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Cundys a right tail

didnt that SBS dude knock him out