Championship Manager 01/02

Guest gibkevin

Guest gibkevin

Just decided to dust off Championship Manager 01/02 and play as SWFC (obviously) and saw how bad our squad was back in the day.

Hinchcliffe, Maddix and Ekoku star players?!?!

And the board want us to battle bravely against relegation

How good is it that times have changed...

:manager:

cm1.jpg

cm2.jpg

Just started 30'th season with Southend.

Deemed Wednesday as too strong.

They got promoted in first season, and are more or less main stay inna Premiere League for 30 years now.

Guest gibkevin
43 minutes ago, Beavertown said:

First signing Taribo West! Second signing Shane Tolley Cm from Peterborough!

I tried... West went to Gala (the Turkish team I cant spell) and Tolley to Reading :(

Guest gibkevin
19 minutes ago, gregjd said:

The backdrop photo actually looks a bit like our current kit. How bobbar was our squad then though?! Surely Carlton wasn't still with us then was he? 

He was on loan from Coventry (apparently), but has just been sold to Walsall

18 minutes ago, gregjd said:

The backdrop photo actually looks a bit like our current kit. How bobbar was our squad then though?! Surely Carlton wasn't still with us then was he? 

Carlton Palmer came back for a loan spell around the time when Jewell was sacked and our results started to improve.

I remember seeing us beat Forest 1-0 at the City Ground in a night match, Owen Morrison scored the winner. Palmer was absolutely everywhere. A good night that was, loads of Wednesdayites turned up, a steward told me they were expecting roughly 2000 but in the end there was 4500.

Guest ka58
15 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Carlton Palmer came back for a loan spell around the time when Jewell was sacked and our results started to improve.

I remember seeing us beat Forest 1-0 at the City Ground in a night match, Owen Morrison scored the winner. Palmer was absolutely everywhere. A good night that was, loads of Wednesdayites turned up, a steward told me they were expecting roughly 2000 but in the end there was 4500.

I was there - great night and great atmosphere with full away end.

owen Morrison goal was a worldie at away end without about ten to go iirc

Edited by ka58