Question re tickets

I bought my semi final tickets on Sunday but my dad who is a season ticket holder also wants one. He hasn't been registered for the online shop before ( he doesn't think anyway) so I've added him as a friend on my account but when I go into the tickets section it only shows me and my son and we've reached our allocation. Any ideas?

My Pal who has a season ticket doesn't do online, so I set up his online account for him and use my payment to pay for his ticket for him. He obviously pays me the money back to me. You can do the same for your Dad.

Edited by mark1948

I too had great difficulty navigating the Owls ticket website. I kept going round in circles hitting Online tickets, Home tickets and Semi-final tickets. It was infuriating. As others have said, it should be easy to buy a ticket and this needs looking at IMO.

2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I too had great difficulty navigating the Owls ticket website. I kept going round in circles hitting Online tickets, Home tickets and Semi-final tickets. It was infuriating. As others have said, it should be easy to buy a ticket and this needs looking at IMO.

Took me two minutes, dunno how much simpler they can make it.