Carlos haters - CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

To those utter children on here who want him out, please bear in mind this is the best side we've had since the mid 90s and he is unquestionably the best manager we've had since Big Ron. 

Just give that some thought before continuing with your destructive and self-defeating campaigns.

The team, at the moment, does look like the team of the 90's, Trevor Francis's team, or should that be group of players, because just like the players of the mid 90's , these player's do not look like a team, just a group of individuals, talented as they may be.

In the end it will be Mr Chansiri who will make the call, I can see Kickaball staying until the end of the season, at least.

After that is any ones guess. 

Just now, Cosmo said:

How is he the best manager since Big Ron? Based on what?

Based on his results here and also to a degree at his previous successes and clubs he's managed.

I fully accept, by the way, that this reflects very badly on the dreadful state of our list of managers since the 90s onwards. 

Guest Kameron

You name a manager that has been so heavily backed, I don't hate the guy but his time is almost up.  The squad is crying out to be unleashed and some new fresh ideas injected into it.  Now is not the time for sentiment, CC wasted his budget in the summer leaving the same glaring weaknesses from last season, DC gave him even more backing in January and he goes and wastes his incredible backing yet again.. It is scandalous to sign a top player in Rhodes and a player in top form in Winall and not play to their strengths.  Carlos has dug his own hole and if he's not careful will very shortly be going the same way as Ranieri.  DC cannot afford to sit in the championship too long, sooner or latter FFP will catch up with us,  either Carlos delivers or he's on his way. 

Edited by Kameron

6 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

I don't think any one HATES Carlos, hate is a very strong word.

Besides, Francis is the best manager we've had in the last 50 years as he cut it in the top flight.

Trevor Francis? Hahahahahaha 

22 minutes ago, dfoster said:

To those utter children on here who want him out, please bear in mind this is the best side we've had since the mid 90s and he is unquestionably the best manager we've had since Big Ron. 

Just give that some thought before continuing with your destructive and self-defeating campaigns.

Agree 100% with you !  Well said.

The truth is,  the vast majority of us agree with you...........

Now prepare yourself for the replies from the small but disproportionately vociferous bunch of people who do not agree with you................

I am sorry but when you constantly leave players like mcmanaman and winnall on the bench along with many other reasons such as playing your favourites week in week out despite being in bobbar form and making bizarre subs etc etc, it means time for a change.

When you have run out of ideas and a plan, your time is up........and I believe that it might well be that time at 5pm on Saturday if we lose.

Not saying that I want him to go because I don't particularly but something has to change and it seems Carlos won't.

Edited by WayneTheOwl

Guest Kameron
2 minutes ago, Thewaynesday said:

Common sense and looking at the table for the last two years. Who would you rather have ?? 

We're 6th in what's really the second division, common sense suggests various managers have produced equally good results with far less budget. 

Capture.JPG

1 minute ago, Thewaynesday said:

Yeah coz looking back since the prem days we have had many a season in The play offs ..... talk about ungrateful and deluded. Let's get mego and his hoof ball ? Or dire boringn Irvine ? Or mr do noting laws ? Yeah we have achieved so much these last 2 decades. How foolish of me 

Grow up.People have the right to their opinion just as much as you.

We are about where we should be in the table. Top 6.

Carlos is doing a fine job, no need for a change.

We over achieved last season and that has increased expectations for some, The (rumoured) money spent on Rhodes increased them even more, even though he's only just getting started with us.

Unfortunately we live in a nation of spoiled brats that want it all and want it now. This rears it's ugly head in football. There'll be more than 6 clubs in this division who's fans think they should be above us, and they'll have just as many "supporters" looking for a scapegoat as to why they aren't.

The players not being picked are always the answer, as these fans know what team should've been picked and exactly what tactics would've won us every game. 

Shame they're not all managers as they would have us top of the League unbeaten. Mind you every other club has these genius fans too. lol

Edited by Donny.Owl