little competition folks,

Trev,

How about doing something re Hillsborough being a World Cup venue, not to mention the many FA cup and other semi finals ?

Maybe a view down Penistone Rd towards the "Old Lady" with the flags of the world flying....

Hillsborough has become synonomous with Sheffield Wednesday and it would be good to remind people it was there a long time before "the incident"...

or maybe, even Pele playing their ?

1 hour ago, Silkstone Owl said:

For me I'll never forget the first leg of the Playoff last year when the 'light show' went on

150th anniversary picture has to include Hillsborough

maybe insert some past legends in the sky looking down ?

IMG_4361.PNG

great idea but i have allready done that for a private customer (without the players though nice touch that would be )

1 hour ago, Silkstone Owl said:

For me I'll never forget the first leg of the Playoff last year when the 'light show' went on

150th anniversary picture has to include Hillsborough

maybe insert some past legends in the sky looking down ?

IMG_4361.PNG

IMG_0263.thumb.JPG.fde18badc421222fdf7b214d8a1d1314.jpg

Llera, blue flares ando fans on pitch after Wycombe game, or something similar, if  anyone has any pics from on the pitch after after the 80 promotion v Carlisle, with big Jack in the directors box. Curran celebrating on the fence at Blackburn again 1980.

Llera, blue flares ando fans on pitch after Wycombe game, or something similar, if  anyone has any pics from on the pitch after after the 80 promotion v Carlisle, with big Jack in the directors box. Curran celebrating on the fence at Blackburn again 1980. Sure whatever you choose to do will be class as usual.

Edited by OWL1969