had the pleasure of meeting DC today

what a brilliant man he is .

took time to talk to all the fans and families and even had a chat and laugh with the stewards .

Asked him about any more transfer business.he just winked at me and said 'wait and see' lol

we are very lucky to have such a good chairman

Uto

I don't think there's many chairman around that have quite as much time as he has for the fans.

He just seems to be a genuinely great guy, though I have to say I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of him, I imagine he can be extremely ruthless when needed which only adds to how fantastic he is for our club.

1 minute ago, SupremeOwl said:

I don't think there's many chairman around that have quite as much time as he has for the fans.

He just seems to be a genuinely great guy, though I have to say I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of him, I imagine he can be extremely ruthless when needed which only adds to how fantastic he is for our club.

how business should be ran

friendly but if you cross the line ,I'm the boss and you'll know about it .

When you look at some of the disaster of overseas takeovers in the Championship and low end PL we have definitely got a good one. Just take the likes of Forest, Birmingham, Cardiff, Hull, Blackburn, Villa, Wolves, Fulham and even Pompey who started the downwards trend. I live in Nottingham and the fans are very depressed right now, even more so than when we were in our worst period under Allen.

33 minutes ago, Babushka1867 said:

When you look at some of the disaster of overseas takeovers in the Championship and low end PL we have definitely got a good one. Just take the likes of Forest, Birmingham, Cardiff, Hull, Blackburn, Villa, Wolves, Fulham and even Pompey who started the downwards trend. I live in Nottingham and the fans are very depressed right now, even more so than when we were in our worst period under Allen.

add Blackpool and Charlton to that list