Villa tickets

Guest Leeleeleebullen

Guest Leeleeleebullen

Just ordering online why is ther no option to pick tickets up just print them I haven't got a printer and I cannot get into ticket 

office because of work can anyone help thanks Wawaw 

53 minutes ago, Leeleeleebullen said:

Just ordering online why is ther no option to pick tickets up just print them I haven't got a printer and I cannot get into ticket 

You used to be able to change it to collect or pay to have real tickets posted.

1 hour ago, Leeleeleebullen said:

I can print them for you, postage would be about £6 from Sweden.

1 hour ago, Leeleeleebullen said:

If you press print screen from the page with the ticket on you should be able to save an image of the ticket onto your phone, the bar code might be scannable from that in the turnstyle. Or alternatively find someone on here you trust to print them for you and meet you before the game. I'd be happy to but you have absolutely no reason to trust me

52 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

If you press print screen from the page with the ticket on you should be able to save an image of the ticket onto your phone, the bar code might be scannable from that in the turnstyle. 

What a simple yet brilliant idea. 

5 minutes ago, ANDY said:

What a simple yet brilliant idea. 

Thanks, I do try my best.

While you're here...your pork pie website should be swipable on moble, those left right buttons are tiny ;)

And you quote delivery price in miles on the pdf but I can't find your address on the site or pdf.

Site looks excellent btw and if I was nearer I'd be buying all your pies and becoming very fat they look wonderful

Edited by Sultan_Pepper

8 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Thanks, I do try my best.

While you're here...your pork pie website should be swipable on moble, those left right buttons are tiny ;)

And you quote delivery price in miles on the pdf but I can't find your address on the site or pdf.

Site looks excellent btw and if I was nearer I'd be buying all your pies and becoming very fat they look wonderful

Thanks for the comments.  We are currently looking at chilled courier quotes. They want silly money tho. One firm quoted over £300 to send a 4kg package from Sheffield to London. 

We we may have to go down the normal courier (dpd, yodel etc) for guaranteed next day. We would then need to get insulated packaging etc. It all adds up. 

I shall speak to  our web designer regarding your swipe idea for mobile. 

You really are a veritable fountain of good ideas.