Who did what?

Guest JonR

Many a true word.........................

But that is in the past, and to answer JonR's point before the same small group jumped in who make every thread about them and me, we are completely investible (if that's even a word) and as to who did what, Lee was pushed and the bank, noteholders and shareholders rejected the bid.

To Donny, Belfast, Daveyboy, Owlsman and now Phil Haigh, seriously, I don't come on every thread you're on just to call you *****, please have some courtesy for the rights of people to post who don't agree with you, and for the rights of the 90% of people who don't want to read the same fights over and over, You're point scoring is very witty, and I am sure the mutual masturbation club you have going makes you all feel very valid, but it is boring for me, boring for everyone else and more than anything, completely counterproductive.

Neither do I... but you are a cock!

Guest billsaja

Does seem like a considerable U turn

Not at all.

Lee Strafford as a puppet Chairman trying to run the club with no money by brow-beating fans and dangling the carrot of investment - disaster.

Lee Strafford as a force for change, backed by real money, job security and professional guidance, channeling his passion for Wednesday - brilliant.

Because someone has to SELL investors with a vision and a plan, and someone has to lead the deal and put the plan in place. And Lee Strafford in my view is absolutely the only person who has the knowledge needed of the club to outline a cohesive plan, to detail the financials (past and budgeted) and to put a plan in to action with passion and drive. Give him the money, give him a salary and give him time (and give him a bit of help to reign in his ego and refine his methods a little) and I am confident he could turn the good ship Wednesday around, and I will stake my reputation with my contacts on that happily.

As I said earlier if all this is true, then good for you.

Because someone has to SELL investors with a vision and a plan, and someone has to lead the deal and put the plan in place. And Lee Strafford in my view is absolutely the only person who has the knowledge needed of the club to outline a cohesive plan, to detail the financials (past and budgeted) and to put a plan in to action with passion and drive. Give him the money, give him a salary and give him time (and give him a bit of help to reign in his ego and refine his methods a little) and I am confident he could turn the good ship Wednesday around, and I will stake my reputation with my contacts on that happily.

If Lee came back in from the outside with money then I think it would be the perfect combination personally.

What does Lee mean in his statement that the board have key decisions to make in the coming week, what happens this week?

Guest billsaja

Neither do I... but you are a cock!

And I'll be the first to admit it, but it doesn't need pointing out by the same 5 people after every post I make.

Is all

Fair play Bill. LS has got drive and vision, but I'm sure even he'll admit (and me too, and I like him) sometimes his better qualities are hidden when it seems he is going off on one. But you only have to remember that Radio Sheffield interview he gave a few months ago, and when he's on form he can sell soap to students.

I guess we're all just wait and see what happens next.

Edited by enigmamedusa

What does Lee mean in his statement that the board have key decisions to make in the coming week, what happens this week?

The monthly biscuit order goes in. An inside source tells me the bourbon or custard creams debate can get quite nasty sometimes.

Not at all.

Lee Strafford as a puppet Chairman trying to run the club with no money by brow-beating fans and dangling the carrot of investment - disaster.

Lee Strafford as a force for change, backed by real money, job security and professional guidance, channeling his passion for Wednesday - brilliant.

Good point.

Ultimately Lee had very little to do at Hillsborough except dance for the organ grinders.

Hi bills, so are you saying that at this very moment (well not this moment but at the present time), you are putting Lee in touch with some very wealthy people that could provide funds to take over the club in the future?

Sorry if im getting it wrong in flipping shattered :rolleyes:

Cheers

Guest mickymagik

If Lee came back in from the outside with money then I think it would be the perfect combination personally.

I would love to know this too.

Tell you what mate, I am here phoning round contacts trying to see who will take LS's call and talk to him about backing him in a bid for the club.

What are you doing, other than repeating the same boring snide remarks?

And what will I get if I introduce Lee to the right moneymen? Not one rumbleing penny, just the satisfaction of helping out the club, so do me a favour and until you're willing to actually contribute something of value, I know you think I'm a edit, I get it, so why not knock it on the head for a few days maybe?

Any chance of a quick summary cos this post has confuddled me big time (just when I was off to bed) Bills is ringing round on behalf of Lee to see if anyones interested in forming a consortium headed by Lee? Is that right? ohmy.gifblink.gif

ls.gif

Guest mickymagik

Any chance of a quick summary cos this post has confuddled me big time (just when I was off to bed) Bills is ringing round on behalf of Lee to see if anyones interested in forming a consortium headed by Lee? Is that right? ohmy.gifblink.gif

ls.gif

That's about the jist of it.