last game of the season

If we were guaranteed the playoffs and couldn't finish above 6th

Would you start with a full strength side or play our cup reserve team ? Or throw a few kids in mix

I'd play the reserve team with a few of the u21s in there

Give Hirst Jr and betra a run out

And give Semedo a last game for the Wednesday

Guest mrbluesky

It's a live competition right up until the last kick in the last game. The FA would absolutely bollocck any club who deliberately field a weakened team.

This, end of fred.

I felt guily speculating on results this coming Saturday. I feel better now you are Picking our side for a match in May!

I've not done anything like that, but..... earlier today while walking the dogs I found myself rehearsing the various lines I might use when explaining to my wife that I need to fly 12000 miles to watch a match on the 28th of May!!! 

Stop it. One match at a time. Lose the next two and there'll be tears on here. Just look whats happened to Middlesboro, Brighton, Derby, and Ipswich in the last few weeks.

This I know everyones getting a little carried away (myself included) but keep your feet on ground. We've got 16 games to go yet and we'll lose a few of those no doubt. 

If we were guaranteed the playoffs and couldn't finish above 6th

Would you start with a full strength side or play our cup reserve team ? Or throw a few kids in mix

I'd play the reserve team with a few of the u21s in there

Give Hirst Jr and betra a run out

And give Semedo a last game for the Wednesday

Oh my god... 

I'd do nothing that you suggested. 

Why would you get rid of Semedo? A man that bleeds blue and white and is a good influence in the dressing room. The man should be at Sheffield Wednesday until he hangs his boots up and the day after be offered a role on the coaching staff. His energy and love for the club is infectious. And you want to throw him on the scrap heap!?!

Staggering

Long long way to go yet boy's and girls. By the last game we could be out of the play off picture altogether.

And needing to win it to secure the title.

This.

Been getting way too carried away with ourselves. Myself included in that.

Let's just take things one thing at a time. If we lose a game, no meltdowns....if we win...it doesn't mean the league is ours lol

I've not done anything like that, but..... earlier today while walking the dogs I found myself rehearsing the various lines I might use when explaining to my wife that I need to fly 12000 miles to watch a match on the 28th of May!!!

The final is in London, no need to fly from Sheffield. You can get a train for about £50 return

I was worrying last night about the prospect of being one of those fans shown on the telly, crying when their side has lost in the play offs.

Told my myself to get a grip & we're going up automatically.

In all seriousness. I do not know how I will cope with the emotions of the end of the season, whatever it holds.