Congrats Ross Wallace

This is what I found bizarre, when I saw the nominations but I believe he did make 2 FL team of the weeks.

As I said in a different thread. Two total different awards. The club POTM is based on every minute you play whereas the League is about contribution to results.

Wallace is topping the assist and winning us points. Isnt 3 in a game also record. What has Lee done? I did vote Lee POTM though...

Hes clearly only not our player of the month because he doesnt track back enough and do more defending as well as returf the pitch and spray the new lines on. As well as shine players boots and supplies water to them all while creating assists and scoring

Edited by stocksyuto

Guest TommyTank

Well done, Ross Wallace.

Wallace, Bannan, Lee, Lopez and Forestieri might remind us of the Lord of the Rings but f'k me they have bags of quality on the ball.

The problem with those awards is that they are largely governed by telly 

I watched the Fulham game on telly at the weekend and they were heaping praise on McCormack for a decent performance, at one point i thought they were talking about Messi, yet if they had seen his performance against us im not so sure the praise would have been so fulsome