Lloyd owusu

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

See as Harry Kane scores wih his first touch for England it got me remembering owusu scoring against the blunts with his for us . Seem to remember pressmen havin a blinder that day

Yep but I don't think we will ever be as low as those days.

That 03/04 season. Miracle we didn't drop into the fourth tier the squad was absolute guff. How some of them made it as professionals is beyond me.

You are not kidding and good old lloyd was the worst of the lot

Yep but I don't think we will ever be as low as those days.

That 03/04 season. Miracle we didn't drop into the fourth tier the squad was absolute guff. How some of them made it as professionals is beyond me.

We nearly dropped because we gave Kuqi owusu and quinn away. When those three were in the team we were in the top six of that league.

Owusu was one of those players who was very handy in league one but lacked something in the league above. He seemed terrified here

We nearly dropped because we gave Kuqi owusu and quinn away. When those three were in the team we were in the top six of that league.

Owusu was one of those players who was very handy in league one but lacked something in the league above. He seemed terrified here

Losing Kuqi was a blow, he started the season well but then we let him join Ipswich I think?

Owusu was dogshite for us, as was Adam Proudlock, Kim Olsen, Terry Cooke, Paul McClaren, Dean Smith, Brian Barry Murphy, Ola Tidman. All awful footballers.

Losing Kuqi was a blow, he started the season well but then we let him join Ipswich I think?

Owusu was dogshite for us, as was Adam Proudlock, Kim Olsen, Terry Cooke, Paul McClaren, Dean Smith, Brian Barry Murphy, Ola Tidman. All awful footballers.

And the legend that is Danny Maddix

Yep for a free and they sold him for 2.5m shortly after

Owusu scored a few in division 2 for us but was rubbish at the level we brought him in for