Need to drop Nuhui

The guy at the weekend looked a bit poor.

I'm happy with the knowledge a pygmy can outjump  him, that doesn't bother me slightly but he was even struggling to sprint early in the first half against Reading.

Madine has to be chomping at the bit and is a bit more athletic, surely it's time for a small change up top?    It doesn't have to be a permanent change, just a kick up the jacksie.   Plus I think Madine is worth another gamble.   He like May (M&M?!) is a natural finisher, without them being too similar to play alongside each other.

Edit: Still struggle with his surname without checking sorry!

Edited by salmonbones

We have a winning side and you want to drop someone?

He holds the ball up. 

Madine, better finisher as he might be, just lets it bounce off him half the time or falls over. 

Edited by SiJ

I don't think I'm yet to agree with any comments you make on threads. I'm just going to assume your post is an attempt at a wind up as nobody could be that daft

I love him as a player, I think he should play more than not, just he looked knackered at the weekend.  

He is probably - as I have said many times before - the best natural footballer we currently have.

Guest Big Guns

Totally agree with bones Newho is just a big awkward lump I think he's spoiling out attacking threat

We need a new striker to partner May but we have options in hope , Maguire and even madine

Can i neg someone 100 ?

He drags defenders 2 at a time, thus we have a spare body + he his finding his scoreing boots

I won't harp on, but if you fancy passing some of what you have been smoking/drinking/ shooting up (delete as approprite)

please drop off at our house for the party on Saturday

all the best

Andy