'Sit Anywhere' stands...

5 hours ago, Holmes said:

Nice idea but can't see it working practically. When it's a big crowd you would have to many fans wandering about looking for spare seats or two or three seats together.  

That didn't matter on the old kop as you could stand literally anywhere. You just manoeuvred your way into a gap if need  be.

I can see a few H&S issues being raised 

When I used to stand on the kop there could be up twenty of us stood a few rows down from the top right hand corner. You coukd stand and talk to who ever you wanted and easily swap places. But I do prefer to sit having said that.  

Sadly it's a no from me. 

Totally agree Holmes. It would lead to chaos.

During the game. those who must visit the loo, return to find their previous seat occupied ?? Obviously this always seems to happen to those sitting in the middle of a row !! Can you imagine the commotion it would cause, with people stood up all over the place arguing, trying to locate the next empty seat and so it would go on. Worse chaos would happen at half time, as fans return to find their seat occupied. You would not be able to watch the game given the level of distraction going on.

Agree, this is unworkable.

2 minutes ago, Whatahoot said:

Totally agree Holmes. It would lead to chaos.

During the game. those who must visit the loo, return to find their previous seat occupied ?? Obviously this always seems to happen to those sitting in the middle of a row !! Can you imagine the commotion it would cause, with people stood up all over the place arguing, trying to locate the next empty seat and so it would go on. Worse chaos would happen at half time, as fans return to find their seat occupied. You would not be able to watch the game given the level of distraction going on.

Agree, this is unworkable.

Sadly so 

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Never happen.

Too risky if all the trumpers sat together.

SAG would kick up a right stink.

Surely it would be the "trumpers" who would "kick up a right stink".

Hopefully,  Donald Trump and his family won't visit this country .

If he does, I am sure he will receive the welcome he so richly deserves !!! $$$.

I would'nt mind us trying a season ticket only standing area, using the West/North Corner, properly cordoned off for segregation purposes and with entrance and exit via North Stand obviously. They can then tap into North Stand facilities for loos and refreshments. Fans would have to re show their differently coloured cards to re-enter area. Might work ?