Personal Reg Plate

2 hours ago, ScrappyOwl said:

Got an Owls number plate.Once stopped at a set of traffic lights on a dual carriageway only to find Sean Bean next to me winding down his window and giving me the V sign. Typical Blade lowlife!!

Could have been worse Scrappy. Could have been Jamie Carragher. He might have gobbed at you. 

Talking of cries for help - what about the time he wore his expensive watch on the sleeve of his jacket. I can only imagine he got pelters behind the scenes at Sky. I never saw him wear it like that again. 

Or he was mugged when he left the studio. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

I can't afford personal plates so I changed my name to CRB 630C instead.

Musn't grumble at that!

Currently my OWL 1867 plate is on my wife's car, but I've just got a brand new Toyota Sienna Hybrid van so I can put a personal plate on that. Was thinking maybe WAWAW.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Personal number plates are basically a cry for help 

I don’t have one but I’m not against them and can think of worse things. They’re pretty harmless in the grand scheme of things. 

Blue bras and gimbals, now that is a cry for help. 😜

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Currently my OWL 1867 plate is on my wife's car, but I've just got a brand new Toyota Sienna Hybrid van so I can put a personal plate on that. Was thinking maybe WAWAW.

Yours don't count. There are no rules in the Wild West!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Well OBVIOUSLY

But these car registrations are self inflicted

lol

About twenty or thirty years ago, there used to be a Fiesta that was always parked near the Magnet/shops in Southey that had the plate B077 OCX or something similar. Now, I’d have that in a heartbeat. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well OBVIOUSLY

But these car registrations are self inflicted

lol

What about tattoos? I personally can’t see the point in them. I know people that think it’s tinpot to wear football shirts but then have pictures relating to their favourite football team permanently drawn on their bodies. It’s bloody double standards. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, shandypants said:

What about tattoos? I personally can’t see the point in them. I know people that think it’s tinpot to wear football shirts but then have pictures relating to their favourite football team permanently drawn on their bodies. It’s bloody double standards. 

No - sorry - it's JUST Private Car Reg Plates

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No - sorry - it's JUST Private Car Reg Plates

lol

Neil's equivalent of selective deafness!

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BTW the cost here in Utah for a personal plate is only $10 a year more than a non personalised plate so imho well worth it!

Pretty sure it will vary from state to state and no doubt other North American based Owls will comment.

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Like 1