Video- DANNY TO TALK TO DC THIS WEEK!

Depressing isn't it

Chansiri "i always tell my manager there is no budget, they come to me with suggestion and i see if its something we can do. 

If its a player valued above £250K, i say - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  and we move on and talk about the weather".

2 year contract extension for Gregory incoming.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Depressing isn't it

Chansiri "i always tell my manager there is no budget, they come to me with suggestion and i see if its something we can do. 

If its a player valued above £250K, i say - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  and we move on and talk about the weather".

2 year contract extension for Gregory incoming.  

Thing is, if a fly on the wall documentary happened for Netflix or summat, this is exactly the type of David Brent style character DC would become, saying things like this! 

That'll be a fun meeting then; a man with years of experience at the very highest level, ultra professional in every sense trying to implement any sort of proper infrastructure and planning at the football club....talking to another man; whose a f*cking idiot.

I imagine this will be the managers office, shortly after...

banging-head-on-wall-gif-file-661kb-9y8whc4g0usa53ue.gif.81c5a6d6956db95df52d7b6ca542113f.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1