leeds away

Never seen Wednesday play at Elland Road before - and, given the prices and the late sale dates for people who don’t have loads of points - , this isn’t going to

happen for this season at least.

Who wins here - Leeds miss out on revenue as Wednesday don’t sell their full allocation, and people like me don’t get to see the game ?

3 minutes ago, Grants Left Boot said:

Anyone else getting errors when trying to pay?  Tried 3 different cards...... 🙄

Might not be this but check the country location when filling in the card details. No idea why but mine is auto preset to Afghanistan on SWFC site. I always have to change it as my payments decline each time.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Might not be this but check the country location when filling in the card details. No idea why but mine is auto preset to Afghanistan on SWFC site. I always have to change it as my payments decline each time.

Just tried but no luck.   First time the site ha ever done this for me.  Very strange.   Thanks for the suggestion though.  Much appreciated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Very very surprised by that. 

Reckon 90% of tickets sold are at concession prices and somebody's making a killing selling grey wigs lol 

put it this way mr grey and mr bold which is our typical away fan  and im one of that group there will be i reckon a very different away group for leeds , loads of teens wearing burberry scarfs will make up a lot of the 2900 plus going , the £20 dont have the sting of £48