leeds away

57 minutes ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

We better be charging the same when Leeds come to Hillsborough 

Even if it's a cat A game we'll still be charging less I think, max Kop price is £45.

Plus our own fans will be charged cat A prices of £45-59, for a Championship game that could well be live on Sky and with us bottom of the league. 

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Even if it's a cat A game we'll still be charging less I think, max Kop price is £45.

Plus our own fans will be charged cat A prices of £45-59, for a Championship game that could well be live on Sky and with us bottom of the league. 

but. But. But. 

Chansiri said the price will reflect how we’re doing. 

what this is telling me is that no matter how good/bad we’re doing, Leeds at home will be a Cat A game 

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

but. But. But. 

Chansiri said the price will reflect how we’re doing. 

what this is telling me is that no matter how good/bad we’re doing, Leeds at home will be a Cat A game 

he can get round selling leeds at cat a price by doing a 3 games for £60 .but of course he wont though. 

well the prices are as predicted . that means that leeds supporters have to pay at least the same or more . never understand that club or there fan base , they have been watching a bunch of losers for 18months yet sell out within 3 hours of home tickets to members only even  at those prices , yet appx 6 years ago they were struggling with 15-18000 for all there night league games and even further back they used to get 8 or 9000 on a saturday around 1988 just before wilko left us for them .