Bellingham

I'm just glad he's not going to Liverpool after their cringe inducing fawning over him for the last few seasons. 

Who'd have thought joining arguably the most prestigious club side on the planet would trump Jordan Henderson giving you a hug and Trent Alexander Arnold taking you to Nandos. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Doesn’t really bother me either way but imagine if he went to City - a midfield of Bellingham, Rodri and De Bruyne would be frightening. 

Wonder if Birmingham got a sell on clause

They did. 5% reportedly 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

City to a lesser degree but Pep loves a rotation policy and the first player that came to mind was Kalvin Phillips who has barely featured. 

Bellingham is on a different level to Philips and would be going there as a starter. 

Philips went as a backup to Rodri. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Bellingham is on a different level to Philips and would be going there as a starter. 

Not just different level but a different player as he’s box to box. I’m not sure he was signed as a back-up, but more as competition for Rodri, but unlucky for Phillips that Rodri has been on monster form this year.. He is a big fan of Phillips, especially because he worked under Marcelo Bielsa who Pep appreciates a lot. 

17 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Pep would improve him no end. I can’t believe the player Grealish is right now. 

• Like 1

On 03/05/2023 at 17:13, SiJ said:

I'm just glad he's not going to Liverpool after their cringe inducing fawning over him for the last few seasons. 

Who'd have thought joining arguably the most prestigious club side on the planet would trump Jordan Henderson giving you a hug and Trent Alexander Arnold taking you to Nandos. 

Genuinely made me laugh 🙂