Rashford

FreshOwl

On 31/01/2024 at 17:44, Bannofan said:

...and he's back to being completely disinterested again. 

Clearly knew that going out two nights on the bounce in Belfast ( by private jet ) was completely out of order, but still did it and phoned in sick for training. 

I think he's a rotten egg at that club now, and if he still has any appetite for football he needs a move away. 

Probably could command a move to a top European club ( I mean, if Eric Dier can sign for Bayern..). 

The common factor with these youngish players is too much too soon isn't it?  success and riches at an early age has caused problems for Lingard, Dele Ali , Rashford and Sancho. 

I have no idea what the answer to this is but I can see players calling it quits in their late 20's if not earlier as time goes on.

Hi is, his main problem is attitude, not ability.

That's why he'll never be up there with 'the greats'

• Like 1

He’s up and down isn’t he

Maybe it’s the pressure of having been a young  player at a big club… but it’s like he can only be bothered half the time at best… then a vicious circle where he probably feels he’s being blamed, and therefore can be bothered even less. 

Doesn’t look like he’d be up for a challenge at another club either. 

6 hours ago, owlinexile said:

If he didn't have the good PR from that, people would have much less time for him as a footballer.

People wouldn't have a strong opinion on way or another, apart from Man Utd fans.

It seems more likely to me that people go out of their way to have a go at him if he isn't perfect, because of what he did during the pandemic.

I mean, what's with all the opposition fans booing him? Bit weird

9 hours ago, BIG D said:

Much better to not bother with kids during a pandemic

lol

6 hours ago, markg said:

People wouldn't have a strong opinion on way or another, apart from Man Utd fans.

It seems more likely to me that people go out of their way to have a go at him if he isn't perfect, because of what he did during the pandemic.

I mean, what's with all the opposition fans booing him? Bit weird

🎯