Forest

IWEDFM

I dont really care if they stay up 

Ive lost all respect for their fans who went after us for our cheating but have turned a blind eye to their own blatant cheating of the system 

“we do it right here now” yeah throwing 160 million quid around like confetti on utter trash players like Lingard is doing it right eh 

Theyre owner is a total kn*b with an approach that is so ridiculous its not even funny from a Derby persepctive, theyre turn over of players would make Thorntons proud.

13 hours ago, SiJ said:

Nothing to stop Forest taking out loans against future tv monies. 

Dem Blades did a similar thing a few seasons back. 

Issue is that you are spending future cash and, if they do go down, they could be in a right pickle. 

Its wrong. No club should be borrowing against future revenue that isnt even finalised, how can Forest claim for something that might and probably wont happen? Have they got a crystal ball?. 

The club wont be paying it back we will as tax payers, just look at how we robbed our way back to survival ffs, football is a joke and needs sorting out. 

borrowing money is wrong if you cant gurentee it can financed and Forest cant possibly gurentee that, they can howevernuse their owners Greek club to get around FFP, but that does nothing for the people wanting their money back.

1 hour ago, DCFCOwls said:

Ive lost all respect for their fans who went after us for our cheating but have turned a blind eye to their own blatant cheating of the system 

“we do it right here now” yeah throwing 160 million quid around like confetti on utter trash players like Lingard is doing it right eh 

Theyre owner is a total kn*b with an approach that is so ridiculous its not even funny from a Derby persepctive, theyre turn over of players would make Thorntons proud.

Not bitter at all 😂

1 hour ago, DCFCOwls said:

Not bitter 

If your going to throw stones then do the same for the other clubs that cheated as well and that includes Villa 

I just find it ironic that a Derby fan is criticising other clubs for cheating the system. After all you should have folded like Bury but were given deadline after deadline to get a deal done. Instead of concentrating on Forest and Villa you should just be glad you have a club to support because the whole Derby debacle was downright  embarrassing 

Edited by IWEDFM
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

I just find it ironic that a Derby fan is criticising other clubs for cheating the system. After all you should have folded like Bury but were given deadline after deadline to get a deal done. Instead of concentrating on Forest and Villa you should just be glad you have a club to support because the whole Derby debacle was downright  embarrassing 

Then they buy players on big wages days after being bailed out.

Hourahane, McGoldrick et al.

11 hours ago, DCFCOwls said:

Its wrong. No club should be borrowing against future revenue that isnt even finalised, how can Forest claim for something that might and probably wont happen? Have they got a crystal ball?. 

The club wont be paying it back we will as tax payers, just look at how we robbed our way back to survival ffs, football is a joke and needs sorting out. 

borrowing money is wrong if you cant gurentee it can financed and Forest cant possibly gurentee that, they can howevernuse their owners Greek club to get around FFP, but that does nothing for the people wanting their money back.

You need to take a step back and chill the f*ck out. 

I'm not sure you are fully understanding the situation. 

Forest will earn x amount of money from being in the PL, likely hundreds of millions and that will be the case even if they are in their for one season. They are not going to receive all that money in a lump sum, so what they've done is take out loans out against those future monies in order to bolster their squad now. 

No idea why you are rambling on about the tax payers. The money loaned to them now will be paid back when they get the future monies from the PL. 

Where Forest might run into trouble is if they do go down and say those loans have been taken out against say parachute payments too. They would probably have a season, possibly two, to get back up before it hit the fan. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Awful result for Forest today. 2-0 up at home to Bournemouth and threw it away. I don't think Cooper will see out the season

What involvement does he have with transfers, though? If players are being signed over his head, then it's hardly his fault. Although that won't stop him carrying the can........

Personally I hope they go down and suffer a hangover several seasons long. Ambition is one thing, but this just smacks of throwing money at a wall and hoping enough of it will stick.

50 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

What involvement does he have with transfers, though? If players are being signed over his head, then it's hardly his fault. Although that won't stop him carrying the can........

Personally I hope they go down and suffer a hangover several seasons long. Ambition is one thing, but this just smacks of throwing money at a wall and hoping enough of it will stick.

Exactly 

He'll be gone by Christmas IMO. Their owner has thrown money at it so he isn't going to sit there and watch them get relegated. Managers should be allowed to manage and bring in the players they think will strengthen the team. Owners get too involved thinking they know better and it ends up costing the manager his job

13 hours ago, DCFCOwls said:

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be coming on a Sheffield Wednesday forum telling us all about it.

You care too much pal. It’s eating away at you big time, and if Forest stay up on goal difference the Samaritans are going to be busy in Derby.

As a neutral in the whole Forest / Derby rivalry it’s pretty obvious that your fan base suffer from small man syndrome. 

10 hours ago, SiJ said:

You need to take a step back and chill the f*ck out. 

I'm not sure you are fully understanding the situation. 

Forest will earn x amount of money from being in the PL, likely hundreds of millions and that will be the case even if they are in their for one season. They are not going to receive all that money in a lump sum, so what they've done is take out loans out against those future monies in order to bolster their squad now. 

No idea why you are rambling on about the tax payers. The money loaned to them now will be paid back when they get the future monies from the PL. 

Where Forest might run into trouble is if they do go down and say those loans have been taken out against say parachute payments too. They would probably have a season, possibly two, to get back up before it hit the fan. 

Forget it 

Youll find out soon enough just like Leicester are right now 

Utter waste of time of trying to warn people until it smacks them right in the face or the media report it 

8 hours ago, g-owls said:

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t be coming on a Sheffield Wednesday forum telling us all about it.

You care too much pal. It’s eating away at you big time, and if Forest stay up on goal difference the Samaritans are going to be busy in Derby.

As a neutral in the whole Forest / Derby rivalry it’s pretty obvious that your fan base suffer from small man syndrome. 

As I said above on another quote 

Its not just about Forest either and youll soon see that 

Leicester are about to get it now... 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SiJ said:

There is no way Cooper has said to the owners: sign me 21 new players lol 

And yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up getting the chop should they struggle. The folly of the PL. 

Youre wasting your time pal 

Most of these idiots seem to think its a rivalry thing when its plainly obvious this a concern for football in this country 

Sick to death of waiting for it to be reported in the media before any bast@rd listens ffs, its the reason this ******** country is getting fleeced. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Skyline said:

Then they buy players on big wages days after being bailed out.

Hourahane, McGoldrick et al.

You see ive criticised this, ive given it both barrels to our club as well. The way we were run (all done with loans same as Leicester and Forest, all done on tax £££s) was a shambles and we were rightly punished and not enough for that shambles either.

But why are our Football clubs being used for money laundering into offshore accounts ?

Everything is done with loans it seems, so where is all this money going?

Check out Leicesters predicament now... theyve been well and truly fleeced and ultimately the club will be punished as will their fans who have to suffer. 

This country is a mess, the football clubs are a tool for money laundering and its sickening to watch 

8 minutes ago, DCFCOwls said:

Youre wasting your time pal 

Most of these idiots seem to think its a rivalry thing when its plainly obvious this a concern for football in this country 

Sick to death of waiting for it to be reported in the media before any bast@rd listens ffs, its the reason this ******** country is getting fleeced. 

Who are you calling idiots?

It's you that's come on MY thread taking the moral high ground when you are very fortunate to still have a club to support after thinking you're above the EFL rules and in the process very nearly ending up in liquidation. Can't you see the irony? Just drop it before you dig yourself an even bigger hole

• Like 1

Im like a stuck record but 

Morris never put a penny of his own money in. None of them do its all done throuh shady means ie loans or taking the stadium/training ground as protection 

Marikanis is doing it through owning another football club, I gurentee right now hes not lost a penny of his own money since he took over Forest and now its come out they took out a massive loan on promotion to pay for the big spending spree ffs. 

Leicesters owners have using the club to siphon off money to King Power so they can protect that part of their empire which lost money because of COVID.

This isnt about a rivalry or being bitter about it because lets be honest this isnt comoetition anymore its just who can cheat around the system and not get caught (yet!) . 

We got caught and we deserved everything we got.