37 minutes ago, alanharper said:

There wasn't a rail strike for the game in April 

Exactly . Also some will be on holiday now along with having 3 away games in 2weeks in a cost of living crisis . All add up. Be appx 1000 empty seats on top level.  And we are playing pretty dreadful stuff this season which also dont help. 

Rail strike along with shortage of coach travel as affected numbers for tomorrow. 

Us Rotherham Owls nearly didn't have a bus, well we had the bus but company hadn't a driver available. 

Thankfully sorted now with a different coach company which took 4 hours of phoning around. 

7 hours ago, sammo said:

So I'm South Manchester based and don't drive. After saying all week that they'd be running a reduced service to Bolton, they've all been cancelled today.

It's only 18 miles but I can't drive so there's a free ticket going spare if anyone can collect. 

there must be shed loads of busses between manchester and bolton .......

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

Rail strike along with shortage of coach travel as affected numbers for tomorrow. 

Us Rotherham Owls nearly didn't have a bus, well we had the bus but company hadn't a driver available. 

Thankfully sorted now with a different coach company which took 4 hours of phoning around. 

Well any spaces on coach let me know!

5 hours ago, Kevowls1 said:

Well I might be sending SOS in morning. Mrs just back....cars overheating no car to drive to Bolton now

... might be another 2 tickets available.! No more simpathy for the greedy train drivers now!!!!!

Except drivers aren’t striking today, they’re under aslef. It’s RMT on strike today- signallers, train guards, platform staff, mobile operation managers.