2 hours ago, I Love Coffee said:

I was having problems with paying by card. Was buying 2 tickets, so removed my friend from the transaction and still the same.

Tried a different bank card - still got the error.

I eneded up having to go to the ticket office yesterday to purchase. I mentioned the issue and the chap said a few people had flagged it, but as it was an issue with the payment provider there was nothing he could do.

Cheers for this. I presumed Shell energy had cleaned out my account

Guest I Love Coffee
4 hours ago, unkastav said:

Cheers for this. I presumed Shell energy had cleaned out my account

I did have the quick 'crap ive been cleaned out' thought myself

Guest mrbluesky

ICan I ask anyone having issues to report it to the club, email is best, the online tickets service for home and away is a bit  of a shambles at the moment 

2 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

ICan I ask anyone having issues to report it to the club, email is best, the online tickets service for home and away is a bit  of a shambles at the moment 

I buy on my mobile and sometimes my laptop and I rarely have any  problems when purchasing tickets online, have you tried login out and then back in? clearing cookies and/or using a different browser might help too. 

19 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

Yes I emailed last thursday, no reply as yet. And I was politely asking about purchasing for Bolton but nevermind. Sorted now

10 hours ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

How many sold? Have the end blocks been on sale yet? Fu1 gu2?

id say attendance will be well down on last season , prob about 4000 sold , bottom sold out top prob half full. at least 1000 travel by train to this game its bound to effect numbers going. can see this going on for months 

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, unkastav said:

Yes I emailed last thursday, no reply as yet. And I was politely asking about purchasing for Bolton but nevermind. Sorted now

I really don’t know what’s happened with comms in that department, Alistair used to be helpful, he’s now non existent, I’ve emailed several times in the past with no joy, but like I say email them just to let them know how crappy it is.

Been trying last few days and still doesn't work.

So this morning logged in with my sons account and purchased through him and his bank (Monzo) which is the same as one of my accounts and it worked.

Does this sound like an issue with the 3rd party payment vendor or the website itself?

On 15/08/2022 at 13:43, Dexter Morgan said:

I was tempted to drive down looks like there are lots of car parks around the stadium and it’s straight off the motorway, can’t make my mind up 

It’s on a retail park which has unrestricted parking at weekends as long as you visit a shop. 

• Thanks 1

Still 400 tickets left which is most unlike us. Train strike definitely affected it, along with it also being impossible to get onto a coach either for the last week. 

I'm driving, not looking forward to that at all. Going to try the retail park but I bet it's an absolute nightmare getting out afterwards. 

46 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Still 400 tickets left which is most unlike us. Train strike definitely affected it, along with it also being impossible to get onto a coach either for the last week. 

I'm driving, not looking forward to that at all. Going to try the retail park but I bet it's an absolute nightmare getting out afterwards. 

Reckon the other end block not gone on sale yet as well.... if it hasnt be looking at around 4200 at the moment, can understand with the followings to last 2 away games and issues with trains. 

So I'm South Manchester based and don't drive. After saying all week that they'd be running a reduced service to Bolton, they've all been cancelled today.

It's only 18 miles but I can't drive so there's a free ticket going spare if anyone can collect. 

Guest HUDDERSFIELD OWL
On 16/08/2022 at 07:22, morganowl said:

id say attendance will be well down on last season , prob about 4000 sold , bottom sold out top prob half full. at least 1000 travel by train to this game its bound to effect numbers going. can see this going on for months 

24A36E64-6173-4589-8AF8-8E526A37BE28.png

5 hours ago, sammo said:

So I'm South Manchester based and don't drive. After saying all week that they'd be running a reduced service to Bolton, they've all been cancelled today.

It's only 18 miles but I can't drive so there's a free ticket going spare if anyone can collect. 

I'm sure there is national express from Manchester to Bolton then taxi or local bus to ground . Easily doable