On 30/07/2022 at 21:32, pocklington owl said:

Got hotel booked in Blackpool Friday to Sunday but not looking good for train services at minute due to strikes’anyone else in same situation ?

Loads of trains running? Barely any problems this saturday that I saw. Hopefully be ok

2 hours ago, The coach said:

He’s not on about this Saturday..there won’t be any trains on the day of the Bolton game..or very few

I meant there was a strike on this sat just gone and trains were fine. Hopefully be areyt

20 hours ago, unkastav said:

I meant there was a strike on this sat just gone and trains were fine. Hopefully be areyt

Think the one last week was smaller in scale (ASLEF train drivers only?) whilst the one on the 20th is much more widespread and covering a lot more staff. Be surprised if more than one train per hour in specific directions and expect few, if any, after 7.30pm-ish. Expecting to be in the car for this one unfortunately.

2 hours ago, hykehamowl said:

Think the one last week was smaller in scale (ASLEF train drivers only?) whilst the one on the 20th is much more widespread and covering a lot more staff. Be surprised if more than one train per hour in specific directions and expect few, if any, after 7.30pm-ish. Expecting to be in the car for this one unfortunately.

Fair enough pal🦉

9 hours ago, hykehamowl said:

train travel will be almost impossible for the bolton game , id give a 1% chance that the strike getting suspended too.. usually on strike days trains run from 9am -4pm . it might be possible to get there but that might just be to manchester . as regards a train away day bolton is my fav , a few drinks in manchester train up full of weds fans gives the day a right atmosphere . prob going to be car too for me and drink free. unless i can get a m8 to drive 

HELP PLEASE

Just ordered tickets for Bolton online. Haven’t ordered tickets online in years, always buy them at the shop usually. I want them delivered to different address from the billing address. I put in address I want them delivered to first but on confirmation email there is no mention of an actual delivery address. Can I just presume they will be posted to the first address I put in? Has anyone else done this? Going away in the morning so I don’t want them to arrive here! I might be making this sound more complicated than I need to🥴

41 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

HELP PLEASE

Just ordered tickets for Bolton online. Haven’t ordered tickets online in years, always buy them at the shop usually. I want them delivered to different address from the billing address. I put in address I want them delivered to first but on confirmation email there is no mention of an actual delivery address. Can I just presume they will be posted to the first address I put in? Has anyone else done this? Going away in the morning so I don’t want them to arrive here! I might be making this sound more complicated than I need to🥴

It should be address registered to ID number you have logged in with, click on personal details and whatever address you have saved it should deliver them there. If I've wanted them delivered to my brothers address I've had to login with his ID number. 

12 hours ago, bradowl said:

It should be address registered to ID number you have logged in with, click on personal details and whatever address you have saved it should deliver them there. If I've wanted them delivered to my brothers address I've had to login with his ID number. 

Cheers for that!! 👍

Guest I Love Coffee

I was having problems with paying by card. Was buying 2 tickets, so removed my friend from the transaction and still the same.

Tried a different bank card - still got the error.

I eneded up having to go to the ticket office yesterday to purchase. I mentioned the issue and the chap said a few people had flagged it, but as it was an issue with the payment provider there was nothing he could do.