Wednesday - Cheltenham - OMDT

36 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

4-1 did flatter us 

I hope we can get some form now - we’ve never clicked this season at all for a long period, now is the time - we’ve got enough in defence, plenty up top - it’s the midfield 3 I’m concerned about, the tempo we saw from them 4-6 weeks ago has dropped off a little, they’ve played almost all the minutes - we don’t really have anyone to step up to their level. Might be worth giving one a rest, let’s hope we can get into the playoffs early and rest some.

They get a week off now. They’ll be fine.

Plus, Bannan was everywhere, Byers scored, Luongo scored and assisted…not bad if they are knackered.

I don’t think 4-1 flattered us. We dominated for 75 minutes. Our defence looked wobbly though. Gregory missed 3 very good chances. 8-3 would have been about right. It was a very enjoyable game. I can see how Cheltenham drew 5-5.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

4-1 did flatter us 

I hope we can get some form now - we’ve never clicked this season at all for a long period, now is the time - we’ve got enough in defence, plenty up top - it’s the midfield 3 I’m concerned about, the tempo we saw from them 4-6 weeks ago has dropped off a little, they’ve played almost all the minutes - we don’t really have anyone to step up to their level. Might be worth giving one a rest, let’s hope we can get into the playoffs early and rest some.

They get a week off now. They’ll be fine.

Plus, Bannan was everywhere, Byers scored, Luongo scored and assisted…not bad if they are knackered.

I don’t think 4-1 flattered us. We dominated for 75 minutes. Our defence looked wobbly though. Gregory missed 3 very good chances. 8-3 would have been about right. It was a very enjoyable game. I can see how Cheltenham drew 5-5.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Out of my comfort zone...too much positivity on here.

Off to the sunderland forum...

It's even worse there 😂 I thought some of our lot had delusions of granduer but I hadn't seen nothing until I had a little browse.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

I was only joking mate. I tried to leave a winking emoji but it went wrong. I remember all that stuff. Catching the electric trolley bus from my Aunties in Wickersley in the early 60’s. Happy days! Hope we have another one today. 

Never knew they had  trolley buses in Wickersley.  Was sat outside Masons yesterday enjoying the sun before going to the game.  Didn't see your Aunty though.