No pint and pie

8 hours ago, sw1867 said:

And in one succinct post it demonstrates why some are the most apathetic fans in the country, happy to accept the sh*t that keeps getting served up (whilst paying top dollar for it).

For the third and last time in this thread. It’s not this particular issue that gets me annoyed, it’s the culmination of the hundreds of other similar failures.

Well done, I’ve bitten again to your wumming.

Stop adding the "hundreds" of other failures up, its gonna give you a tiz, not worth it.

Let's draw a line under this... you won

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Stop adding the "hundreds" of other failures up, its gonna give you a tiz, not worth it.

Let's draw a line under this... you won

Its like I’m writing your replies to illustrate my point, thanks.

I’m not and nobody else on this thread is in a tiz, we just want better for the good of the club and it’s certainly not about winning personally. The reason these issues are highlighted are for the club and then by default Wednesdayites to win collectively.

I do agree though, let’s draw a line under this debacle and focus on trying to educate people who don’t get what a fabulous player wee Barry Bannan is.

Just now, sw1867 said:

Its like I’m writing your replies to illustrate my point, thanks.

I’m not and nobody else on this thread is in a tiz, we just want better for the good of the club and it’s certainly not about winning personally. The reason these issues are highlighted are for the club and then by default Wednesdayites to win collectively.

I do agree though, let’s draw a line under this debacle and focus on trying to educate people who don’t get what a fabulous player wee Barry Bannan is.

Love the guy, makes the game look easy at times

dont know about the offer but never ever have i had a problem with with the bars up in the grandstand ....we go up say 2 pints of stones i flash my card at the machine and pick  up the beer no fuss no bother ..........i dont buy the grub but having spoke to one or two who do they say the thai outlet  food up there is decent  and reasonably  priced........