No pint and pie

So to sum up 

club advertisers for fans to get in early by offering a meal deal 

fans turn up early. Sorry we’re not doing that deal. 

The club is going backwards in all departments 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

I'm not sure if people are being facetious

Despite my back issues and wanting to get in, I especially came early for this offer, and do feel somewhat put out as I checked this on the FB post they did a day or so ago

Ignore those asking why you went early.

Its none of their business and not everyone goes to the pub and arrives at 2.55.

1 minute ago, 0742 said:

Before people jump on, this isn't to do with chansiri, this shows you how there are so many inept staff at the club who just don't care. 

The blame lies entirely at Chansiri s feet

he calls the shots. 

every decision is his.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

They have the match on, so 50 percent of what I read was right

I feel a bit miffed, but the idea was to get fans in the ground early for covid blockades.

I'm sat in South stand concourse and beer queues are empty still, so it didn't work but that's not the point

It's still a bit on the poo side 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Before people jump on, this isn't to do with chansiri, this shows you how there are so many inept staff at the club who just don't care. 

No way mate , crap football yeah, inconsistent form ok, incompetent owner meh,

Take our pies and thats it! I demand we storm the board room and refuse to come out till 5pm.

F.T.P

free the pies 

• Haha 4

Get you pint pay them £2.50 when the ask for the rest tell them they will get it when you get your pie.

on the Muppets in charge of our club could run an enticement to get fans in early and forget to buy enough pies.

puss up in a brewery springs to mind. People need to start losing their jobs over this repeatedly bull poo service game in game out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MBMitchell said:

Despite the offer being in the Facebook page, we have been told when we asked for pint and pie for a fiver, that they aren't doing them today

Noooo chansiri and pies out, just gonna have to have a pint instead

It's on the official website show them the link - https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/january/owls-v-plymouth--important-plan-b-information/

28 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

No way mate , crap football yeah, inconsistent form ok, incompetent owner meh,

Take our pies and thats it! I demand we storm the board room and refuse to come out till 5pm.

F.T.P

free the pies 

Free the ‘ Pieman 6 ‘ 😉

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bazza said:

Normal service resumed on north stand! 7 staff behind counter and average serve time of 5min per customer😂😂😂 it’s so bad it’s actually funny! All our staff should be sent to berre’s for training😆

To be fair unless you've worked football hospitality, ease off the staff a little bit.

They're likely on £6 an hour being shouted at by Wednesday fans over things that aren't in their control. 

Bar staff at football grounds tend to be students or people on temp contracts who if they're lucky will get 1 shift every two weeks. You're not exactly filled with great talent to be honest. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2