PLYMOUTH REPLAY TICKETS ON GENERAL SALE IN PLYMOUTH

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I looked just after 2 o'clock when they went on sale and it said 500 available and it was for one block of seats, same block is still showing on sale and it's saying just over 100 available now so this is how I've worked it out. 

Would imagine they would take out the away season ticket holders sponsors box holders straight away

3 hours ago, The coach said:

Geauranteed to sell out..just for the pts..under 23s £5..all ah young uns mates have snaffled one..none of them are going

People said same for Wigan and Plymouth, Mansfield, also Cambridge, ‘people just buying them for points’ 

look how many travelled to them games. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

People said same for Wigan and Plymouth, Mansfield, also Cambridge, ‘people just buying them for points’ 

look how many travelled to them games. 

If you buy tickets for games you have no intention of going to just for Priority points then you have more money than you know what to do with.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bradowl said:

I looked just after 2 o'clock when they went on sale and it said 500 available and it was for one block of seats, same block is still showing on sale and it's saying just over 100 available now so this is how I've worked it out. 

Just got 2 , We will go.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

If you buy tickets for games you have no intention of going to just for Priority points then you have more money than you know what to do with.

Really? I think if you’re in the second/third day of sales priority wise and want to give yourself a better chance of the bigger or small allocation aways then a tenner for ten points is money well spent and doesn’t break the bank for a lot of people.

Ive done it with all the pizza cup games to make sure I can attend every away league game 

First block of 500 seats sold and only 184 left from next block of 500 seats that went on sale yesterday. 

Near on 1,000 traveling all that way at such short notice for a midweek game is fantastic. 

Though I guess a few hundred might be South West based Owls. lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hopevalleyowl said:

Really? I think if you’re in the second/third day of sales priority wise and want to give yourself a better chance of the bigger or small allocation aways then a tenner for ten points is money well spent and doesn’t break the bank for a lot of people.

Ive done it with all the pizza cup games to make sure I can attend every away league game 

I stand by saying people who buy tickets for games no intention of going to have more money then sense.

57 minutes ago, St Ives owls said:

3 for me also , I assume that if they don’t arrive by post in time it’s just a case of picking copies up from PAFC ticket office on the day ?

I'm hoping so. I think it said they would be sent up to 3 days before the game so got my fingers crossed! Might ring the ticket office to confirm later

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

I stand by saying people who buy tickets for games no intention of going to have more money then sense.

I suppose it comes down to the individual doesn’t it, it makes perfect sense to me and I would say I’ve got an relatively average income