Who feels like me ??

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The atmosphere this season has been horrific. First time I’d say the fans aren’t helping the club at all.

The first sign of trouble everyone jumped on Moore and the team. 

Very strange reaction in my opinion. Yes we are poo , but did people not see the train wreck of last season? Bit more patience and realism required.

There has been no improvement on last season we are just playing worse teams.

If we were in the championship now playing this team with these tactics we would be rock bottom and that is with Derby having the 12 point deduction.

2 hours ago, A47Owl said:

Any suggestions? Does such a person exist. If he's already done it then he will be in a better place than Sheffield Wednesday. 

Somebody needs to unearth an unknown gem that hits the floor running and gets us promoted. 

Fantasy land I'm afraid. 

We had the chance in Paul Cook but our chairman decided to slate him in public instead

promoted with Chesterfield to league one

Promoted with Portsmouth to league one

Promoted with Wigan to the championship

Entertaining fans at Ipswich 51 goals in 14 games, with +7 goal difference currently a point behind us but have a style of play and they entertain the fans. We in comparison have 28 goals and +2 nearly half the goals.

I suspect Ipswich will be a lot nearer to promotion than we are. 

out of work managers with league one promotions Wilder (SUFC), Harris (Millwall), Heckingbottom (Barnsley), the rest from the last 6 season and not surprisingly in a job.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The atmosphere this season has been horrific. First time I’d say the fans aren’t helping the club at all.

The first sign of trouble everyone jumped on Moore and the team. 

Very strange reaction in my opinion. Yes we are poo , but did people not see the train wreck of last season? Bit more patience and realism required.

That’s really sad to hear. I don’t get to many games, but the ones I have, the crowd have been right behind Moore, contrary to the sh1t3 written on here.

Patience is required. Same as it was with Big Jack. Same as it was with Sheridan, Lee and Fox. All examples of players booed for a considerable period after joining us. People speak of 

Warne and Lowe, both who have been in place three years or more. Is that why they are successful? Maybe, maybe not.

People need to stop over analysing and looking to blame people all the time. It’s amazing how people react when praised, compared to when they are blamed. Give them some space to get on with it…

• Like 2

Guest TraderOwl

Think we should let Hillsborough go, build a new ground like rotherams with the capacity for expansion, get out of this big club mentality that is killing us and start from scratch. 

Out with the old (sorry bullen) in with the new, modern ground and facilities, get a buzz going about the place.

Everything has gotten very stale around here.

8 hours ago, WL_Owl_JC said:

Agree but we're chopping and changing anyway with the way Moore is tinkering with the team and setup. He needs to figure out his best 11, formation and approach asap and get some consistency. How can a new team gel when it's a new team every week?

Yeah that is a big worry. We are nearly in November and still don’t know our best 11. Injuries haven’t helped but some of the choices have been questionable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TraderOwl said:

Think we should let Hillsborough go, build a new ground like rotherams with the capacity for expansion, get out of this big club mentality that is killing us and start from scratch. 

Out with the old (sorry bullen) in with the new, modern ground and facilities, get a buzz going about the place.

Everything has gotten very stale around here.

Do you have a suggestion where the money might appear from to build a new ground. Don't one one till Chansiri has gone anyway. 

9 hours ago, SwellOwl said:

Yeah that is a big worry. We are nearly in November and still don’t know our best 11. Injuries haven’t helped but some of the choices have been questionable.

The thing is, looking at our injuries these are players who are regularly injured - Luongo, Hutchinson.

A team shouldn't be so limited through having only a couple of injuries. We haven't forseen they'll get injured, somehow.

Windass is different, he'll be a massive bonus when he returns, but we've never had him from Day 1.

Agree that DM is messing around far too much. Not just different formations, but completely different positions and line ups every single week.

We just need to return to the style and shape we did at Wigan - it was by far our best performance and mainly because we weren't pretending to be something we aren't.

1 hour ago, davey_wells said:

The thing is, looking at our injuries these are players who are regularly injured - Luongo, Hutchinson.

A team shouldn't be so limited through having only a couple of injuries. We haven't forseen they'll get injured, somehow.

Windass is different, he'll be a massive bonus when he returns, but we've never had him from Day 1.

Agree that DM is messing around far too much. Not just different formations, but completely different positions and line ups every single week.

We just need to return to the style and shape we did at Wigan - it was by far our best performance and mainly because we weren't pretending to be something we aren't.

Spot on.

Wigan was our most assured performance and looked like a team. The constant tinkering of the side and tactics looks to have confused the players, not knowing each others roles.

Still, going to be patient and wait for the 'click' hopefully.

• Like 1

Overwhelmingly.

we seem to be stuck in a pattern. Manager starts to struggle and because I’m more patient than some I think “give him more time” then he starts flailing around and making bad decisions and eventually I lose patience. 
When they get fired I see people celebrating and I just think “we’ve failed again”