Patience

Charlton were a classically well drilled team and you could tell that most of them played in their team that finished well last season.

We have almost a new squad, system and culture.

No one had a shot on target. Think it’s a solid, if unspectacular, point.

• Like 1

I think we'll be solid defensively and the midfield 3 of Bannan, Aderian and Wing aren't going to get outplayed in many games, so we have a really solid base to work from.

We need more from the wingers and full backs, Green was very poor today, Plamer's passing was poor too.

Brown had a go but never once but a decent cross in, in fact the player with the best cross today was Hunt.

don't understand why Corbenau didn't come on today, might as well make 3 subs.

We have depth in the squad now and if players don't perform they need to be dropped. I'd wan't Green out of the side, offered very little again today, sloppy with the ball but I dont think the work rate is there from him.

I'd also like to see Brown moved to left back, not keen on Palmer at left back, good defensively but very poor on that side going forward.

Kamberi looked ok, but needs to be stronger and play the ball quicker to bring others into play.

I think the main improvement we need is to move the ball quicker and get Bannan and Wing on the ball 15 yards further forward than what we did today..