Wise words from Erik Alonso this morning

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

Good stuff but at the end of the day we are basically insolvent unless someone whoever it is will keep propping us up financially .

It’s got to give at some point 

My personal opinion is that someone / some group are already propping us up. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Eh?

Luhukay's English was the least of his worries!

Talking about his style of football with Bielsa inability to speak English. 

8 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

My personal opinion is that someone / some group are already propping us up. 

Interesting.  And the purpose of this group propping us up - future full control, onward sale or other motive?

6 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To be fair Erik Alonso seems like a decent guy. I know he’s engaging with fans in a positive way. 

On the basis of the social media profile he puts out?

He is playing a game and getting some on side. 

10 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Sadly mate, I expect this post will disappear like a lit of mine have that have questioned Paxo's actual involvement at Hillsbro 

It’s all in the public domain mate. 

I have no evidence anything untoward is going on. I imagine the post I researched is common practice in football nowadays - it might seem murky to average football fans but that’s football. It’s more than 11 players kicking the ball around on the pitch and has been for some time.

My personal opinion is DC likes having advisers and he’s probably become quite good mates with Paixao and trusts him. Paixao recommended Bannan, Forestieri and Iorfa according to the chairman - that’s pretty good advice if you ask me. https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/what-sheffield-wednesday-owner-dejphon-chansiri-said-about-amadeu-paixao-2504004

My gripe is for someone who advises the chairman on a regular basis, he should have some accountability at the club. He doesn’t. He should have an official role. He’s been advising the chairman for 6 years. 

It’s just quite interesting when you look into the web of it all. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

I've heard him say paxo being the one to bring up Bannan...... how ever Carols said at the time he had been aware of Bannan for the last few years and it was him who wanted him.

I remember not so long ago, many posters thought Carlos was involved in bringing players in.  That was the consensus on here for a while.  

I once get pelters on here for saying that it wasn't Carlos who was signing all these players.  

We as a fanbase have been continually lied to from day 1.