Wise words from Erik Alonso this morning

Guest Grandad

Maybe Chansiri is really p****d off with his lack of discretion recently and has told him to do one

If he has - well done Mr Chansiri. You just went up in my estimation a notch

Guest Grandad
6 hours ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

I’d want to do a lot of due diligence on Alonso/ WBD Sports/WBD Capital/ No Limits Sports Agency before taking anything they say seriously. A lot of weird claims on their web sites, LinkedIn and social media

I'm sure the club will have done all of this

All we know from looking in (except for the ITKers) is that it appears a right mess.  I don’t want to mention previous regimes in history as a comparable as I will need a WW2 tin hat but it is like Chansiri has competing advisors vying for his attention and that chaos cements his power base.   So so sad 😞 

31 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He doesn’t own Bali United though. Pieter Tanuri does. 

Bali United or rather its parent company PT Bali Bintang Sejahtera Tbk (BOLA), floated on the Indonesia Stock Exchangeexchange in 2019, so its a public company.

Indonesia Stock Exchange data  shows BOLA's shareholders above 5 percent consist of Pieter Tanuri (21.79 percent), Miranda (5.25 percent), Ayu Patricia Rachmat (5.25 percent), the Salim Group through PT Asuransi Central Asia (8.88 percent) and PT Indolife Pensiontama (5.39 percent), the Kresna group through PT Asuransi Jiwa Kresna (9.19 percent), while others are owned by the community (44.25).

No mention on their web site that Alonso holds any executive position

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Erik is actually a really good guy. Hes really knowledgeable and wants the best for the club and fans. There’s only one problem and that is chansiri won’t let him. He seems to not trust anyone after been poorly advised by amadeu the fast Amadeu goes the better.

Hi Eric 

Welcome to Owlstalk 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Maybe Chansiri is really p****d off with his lack of discretion recently and has told him to do one

If he has - well done Mr Chansiri. You just went up in my estimation a notch

Chansiri won't go up in my estimation until he gets shut of that boil on his arse, his other erm "advisor" 

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Quite knowledgeable about football aswell seen as tho he owns a couple of clubs ? Worked with some well known players ? 

Mmm m. I think part of that answer would also apply to DC. He also owns a club and worked with some well known players. I think many on here would take issue with him therefore being knowledgeable about football 

10 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Bali United or rather its parent company PT Bali Bintang Sejahtera Tbk (BOLA), floated on the Indonesia Stock Exchangeexchange in 2019, so its a public company.

Indonesia Stock Exchange data  shows BOLA's shareholders above 5 percent consist of Pieter Tanuri (21.79 percent), Miranda (5.25 percent), Ayu Patricia Rachmat (5.25 percent), the Salim Group through PT Asuransi Central Asia (8.88 percent) and PT Indolife Pensiontama (5.39 percent), the Kresna group through PT Asuransi Jiwa Kresna (9.19 percent), while others are owned by the community (44.25).

No mention on their web site that Alonso holds any executive position

That's why I said allegedly. There were a lot of claims when news of him being linked to us broke, the company website he is associated with then went down and claims in reference to us were removed from his social media profile. 

Very strange. 

I'd like to hear from Milan Mandaric. He has put us in this position. Either he or our most prestigious supporters like Blunkett, Betts, Wilkinson and Vaughan need to ask to speak to the owner because they are so worried..if they are not worried, they ought to be. This affects Sheffield as a city

4 minutes ago, victorturner said:

I'd like to hear from Milan Mandaric. He has put us in this position. Either he or our most prestigious supporters like Blunkett, Betts, Wilkinson and Vaughan need to ask to speak to the owner because they are so worried..if they are not worried, they ought to be. This affects Sheffield as a city

Mandarić sold us to the highest (only?) bidder, which is normal in business and football.

The mess that Chansiri has created is nothing to do with him. He couldn't have possibly foreseen how things would play out.

• Like 1