This none biased commentary

9 hours ago, mark1948 said:

Id you were watching the Middlesbrough stream you either paid your £10 to Middlesbrough or were watching an illegal stream. Either way it serves you right that you had the wrong commentary.

I feel really guilty about doing one of those two things.you mentioned. So much so that I think I will volunteer for 100 hours community service 😁

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Sorry - I love John Pearson - there’s a basic integrity to his commentary in that he doesn’t even pretend to be unbiased. 

Why should he be unbiased? He played for the club and bleeds blue and white. Have you tried listening to Keith Edwards on radio Sheffield he takes biased to another level?

• Thanks 1

On 29/12/2020 at 21:10, Road Runner said:

Co commentator was Neil Maddison?

I got bbc tees on and while they were nice about the massive ground, they proper didn’t like Wednesday, Maddison really isn’t a good commentator got funny towards the end and wanted Wednesday to win just for him. 

I always want Wednesday to win cos of Neil Maddison too

I watched it with the Boro commentary, but didn't mind it. Only the co commentator Maddison was biased mostly, the annoying thing was he kept on calling us Sheff Wed and didn't talk about us when the other guy was (for example when talking about recent events with pulis.) I prefer neutral or the other teams commentary actually, as you don't get your own team bias like others have kinda stated.