Pulis Speaking About Hutch

5 hours ago, cowl said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Are you trying to tell me off?

Do you feel like you've been ‘dissed’, or something? It's like the reaction of a toddler that's had his arse spanked.

Well actually ime trying to praise you,it was an excellent post,and a good summary......your previous one was irrelevant...like i said we both know who picks the team,seems you prefer me to be rude.....

Dont bother with the keyboard warrior stuff,it bores the pants off people,ditto the poor insults. Keep to the topic & not the person posting it....

• Love 1

1 minute ago, parajack said:

Well actually ime trying to praise you,it was an excellent post,and a good summary......your previous one was irrelevant...like i said we both know who picks the team,seems you prefer me to be rude.....

Dont bother with the keyboard warrior stuff,it bores the pants off people,ditto the poor insults. Keep to the topic & not the person posting it....

Well said

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Oh yeah defo, I  just don’t agree with the notion that he must have ended up in Cyprus because no one came in for him here. I’d choose sunning it up in Paphos over joining a Reading/Millwall anyway of the week 

I can’t imagine a professional player ever saying that. I don’t think when Lucas Joao knew someone had put a transfer offer in his first thought was “I hope it’s from Ayia Napa FC” 

9 minutes ago, 83owl said:

I can’t imagine a professional player ever saying that. I don’t think when Lucas Joao knew someone had put a transfer offer in his first thought was “I hope it’s from Ayia Napa FC” 

But again I was referring to hutch whose the wrong side of 30 and injury ridden 

11 minutes ago, parajack said:

You made it personal yourself. That was your move. That was the moment you went from just sticking to the topic dressed in your civvies and instead decided to don the garb of a fully fledged and embittered warrior of the forces of keyboard. And because of what? Because someone on an internet forum reminded you of the fact that Pulis picks the side? It enraged you! If you think your reaction to that was ‘normal’, then well, what can I say?

And now, even though there's been a game in between and more important things to discuss, you decide to come back to an argument from earlier—as though it matters to you massively. Does it? Why? What's your motive for carrying on with this? Just drop it.

23 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Some real clutching at straws here isnt there? players like Hutchinson,ambitious,hungry,people who want & like to win,dont stop being that way because they age,or become injury prone or slower....

He will be like that into his dotage...the thought that he would choose a Holiday destination football club over a Championship gig....?

make your own mind up....

9 minutes ago, cowl said:

You made it personal yourself. That was your move. That was the moment you went from just sticking to the topic dressed in your civvies and instead decided to don the garb of a fully fledged and embittered warrior of the forces of keyboard. And because of what? Because someone on an internet forum reminded you of the fact that Pulis picks the side? It enraged you! If you think your reaction to that was ‘normal’, then well, what can I say?

And now, even though there's been a game in between and more important things to discuss, you decide to come back to an argument from earlier—as though it matters to you massively. Does it? Why? What's your motive for carrying on with this? Just drop it.

YAWN............people can see which of us cant stop,and which is being childish......post something about our team,manager,or players....& stop the personal stuff...other members dont want to read it...

Just now, parajack said:

YAWN............people can see which of us cant stop,and which is being childish......post something about our team,manager,or players....& stop the personal stuff...other members dont want to read it...

You came back after 5 hours or so and a game in between. Of course, they can see you can't stop!

And thanks for the tip, but if you care to look through my posts today, you'll see plenty about the team. Like I say, just drop it.

3 minutes ago, parajack said:

Just now, cowl said:

You came back after 5 hours or so and a game in between. Of course, they can see you can't stop!

And thanks for the tip, but if you care to look through my posts today, you'll see plenty about the team. Like I say, just drop it.

Get a room or pack it in bickering like mad lovers ffs

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

12 hours ago, parajack said:

Exactly my thoughts,is he trying to win over aspects of the changing room remaining? over the departure of Hutchinson? guess we will never know,but its reignited division over the fan base(does he not know everyone wasnt an alleged fan of 'Hutch' ?)

What possible good can it do?

Possibly. I agree it's just an argument that doesn't need to be had, he's not been a Sheffield Wednesday player for five months. It makes no sense to just bring it up for no reason. Unless it's to send a message to the likes of Luongo and Pelupessy. That's the only reason I can think of.

• Like 1